Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon nodded.”Ah yes. That. Well what you neeed to know is why you are here. You are here to help fight an evil Rhelm. A man that calls himself Realm is the captain of the Rhelm of darkness. This school helps students like yourself get great combat skills and other stuff. We also check something called ranks which will happen next week. Any questions?”
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Wrizor was silent for a moment, before nodding. "I've quite a few, actually. First off, what makes this Realm evil? Second of all, what 'other stuff?' Third, What are the ranks, are how are they decided? Is it pure combat ability, or something more?"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She shrugs and stands. "I am going to go get changed for class" she heads off to the restroom

“The Rhelm is literally called the Rhelm of darkness. Where some bad guys get captured into. Ranks are how powerful you are in general and we have a special machine that detects what rank you are. From lowest to highest rank is D,C,B,A,S, and SS. SS is the highest and most powerful of people. And other stuff is power improvement and things to make you stronger.”

"Very well. I'm going to be honest with you here, i'm not the best in a straight up brawl. Strategic, long term battles are more my cup of tea." Wrizor said with a smile. "However, I'll see what I can do. I'm assuming students here fight often, if not constantly?" He asked, although from what he'd seen already, he was pretty sure he knew the answer.

“That depends on if they make friends with each other or just like making enemies.”

"So yes, they do." He said, grinning. "Thank you for the information, but i'm afraid I misplaced some of my belongings. Excuse me." He said, ducking out of the room and heading back down to the cafeteria, closing the door behind him.

She was walking back as wrizor was making his way back. This time she was in her more human form. "Sup new guy." She had her arms crossed and she was in her more normal clothing.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He waited a few seconds after the fighting seemed to die down before slipping the chakram back into his bag. If they were this quick to go snooping through other people's belongings, he would have to make sure to keep the bag with him at all times from now on. "What a bunch of social inadequates." He muttered to himself, keeping an eye on the briefcase just in case.

He nodded in greeting, not paying too much attention to her, as he was rather preoccupied. "Hello." He responded simply, continuing on his walk.

"Wrizor was it. Do you gamble or are you just a business man." By the tone of her voice, it felt like she was generally curious. But that one line kept echoing through her head. She just wondered why he would be needed here.

"I'm afraid that I tend to stay away from that side of things. The odds are rarely on your side when gambling." He said, stopping and turning to face her. "Why does it matter to you?"
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He noticed Wrizor's return to the cafeteria. "finally, someone sane." He imagined he'd eventually make his way over to his case anyway, so he felt no need to say anything just yet.

"What makes you different from anyone else here? Why would your presence change anything? We are all here to fight. What makes you so different." She never trusted anyone who felt like their presence made a huge difference in all of this. She knew that she needed to do a lot to change anything.

"That's not what I said at all." He said, sighing. "I said that what I do may be useful, given what I've heard of the state of things. I never said I was special, nor better than anyone. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go grab my case. Good day." He said before turning around and walking away, his eyes narrowed in distaste and annoyance.

She disliked this guy, even if that's all he said, it still says he can change stuff. She walks to the next class to wait

He returned to the table he was at originally and grabbed his briefcase, before looking towards Kodoku. "Thanks for taking care of this for me, and i'm sorry that you had to watch it." He turned to head to the next class, before stopping once more. "Also, I just realized that I never got your name." He shook his head, sort of laughing at himself. "Sorry, i'm not quite myself right now. I suppose i'll see you later." He said, continuing on his way as he spoke.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian watched on quietly, taking a few small sips of blood when everyone attention was by the entrance of the cafeteria, now wondering of the new-comer really did leave the case there on purpose...maybe as a test of who to trust perhaps. If someone opened it then it could possibly have an alarm within in to notify the owner and thus allowing him to know who would invade personal privacy, versus who probably wouldn't. Unlikely but you can never know until you see it for yourself and no one had actually taken in upon themselves to follow through with their curiosity. A huff came from her before she could stop it; sore muscles slowly getting more painful for each second that passed as she was tense with apprehension. This school was stressful.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes looked at Karma.”Making friends with him? Don’t you know who he’s friends with already?”

"Not making friends with him, I don't trust him as far as you can throw him"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus