Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp Advertisement~ (MxM or MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShyDragon

Hello and welcome to my crazy long Rp Advertisement~

So, I am looking for long term Rp partners. I have been roleplaying for about 9 years now. I do have already made characters here but not enough for every RP, not to mention I just love making new characters.

RP style/information-

~ RPs in the third person with she/her/he/him pronouns. I would prefer my partner using those pronouns as well, they/them confuse me. Sorry!!!
~ I only do One on One, tried Group Rps several times now and it's just not my thing.
~ I RP MxM (Where I am the ‘sub’, this doesn't mean super shy/weak) and MxF (Where I am the female).
~ I am a Multi-Para Rper, doing around 400+ words or 4+ paragraphs, each post. Please be able to match this- though going above is more than welcome too. No less than 400 words.
~ Ilove fluff!

I love putting together plots with other people. I want there to be some storyline we are following. We don't have to have it down to the number but it does help. I very much appreciate others input as well, so don't feel afraid to suggest something (though I am not into horror and major gore in rps)

Please PM me or comment below. I can RP through the forums or Discord. I have quite a few plots that you can choose from, otherwise, I'm happy about making a new one. I've got many RP characters (for various genre’s) made too if you prefer to see them and then discuss a plot.

If you want an RP sample I can send that as well.

Genre-
Romance. Lots of romance!
Adventure
Drama/Hurt/Comfort
Family (When I say "Family", I mean a setting where either both or one of our characters has a child/ren and they meet and eventually become one family. Or where our characters are already married and adopting/having, etc.)
Fantasy (levels: High magic (final fantasy or Jrpgs in general), Middle magic (skyrim, the witcher, etc) Low magic (things like Conan).) {I prefer Middle.}
Romance (I usually have some romance in all my rps)
Slice of life
Supernatural
College/Workplace
Crime
Fantasy medieval/Regular Medieval
Modern

Roles- (There are more, these are just those off the top of my head)
God/God
God/Mortal
Reincarnated lovers
Royalty/Servant (Prefer to be a servant)
Royalty/Guard (I’d Rp the royal)
Royalty/Royalty
Reclusive Author/Editor (I'd rp the author)
Doctor/Patient (I'm happy with either) (I have an itching to RP either an ill doctor or a Dissociative Identity Disorder patient)
Criminal/Detective (I’d rp the criminal)
Assassin/Assassin

Genre’s/Role's that I am not open to doing, currently-
Fandoms
Horror
Gore
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Western

Example of a Plot I’d like to do-

A Lover’s Jealousy~ (Can be MxM or MxF, Medieval or Modern)
Our characters grew up together, royalty (Me) and personal bodyguard (You). Though the bodyguard position was not given until both our characters were in their early teens. They did everything together. They were absolutely the best of friends. As the two grew soon enough rumors spread far and wide about their impending engagement, as it had to happen being that they were so close their ranks matter not. Behind the scenes the two were very much in love but, rank was an issue. The King refused the marriage between them, unless that is, the bodyguard proved himself. How? The King declared he would go to war and either win and come back to marry his heir, or fail and never return. Though the prince/princess insisted that the guard ignore the challenge- as it was more likely he would fail against the powerful enemy, the guard decided to take this challenge and win. Several months later, a message was sent back and the former bodyguard declared dead.

Now many years later, low and behold the guard of the prince/princess- who is now the Ruler of the Kingdom, has returned to find their former lover married. But that doesn't deter them. No, they came back to take back what was theirs and no one will stop them. [For this plot, I am looking for someone who is more... possessive/aggressive but still kind. So what I mean is someone prone to jealousy but isn't abusive about it.]

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hiya, I don't suppose this is still open? I like to think that I can meet all of your expectations and, hell, would happily enjoy doing the plot you'd like to do. Just let me know :)
ShyDragon Topic Starter

Hi! I would love to rp with you and even happier to rp that plot. Do you want to talk about it through PMs?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp Advertisement~ (MxM or MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus