Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Everyone has a past, good or bad (Open, LGBT+)

Oliver Johnson (played anonymously)

(This is a 'Jump in', so open to the public. If you prefer 1x1 PM me and we can discuss it.
Three rules~

#1. No established relationships. You can have a crush on my character but that doesn't mean I will have my character end up with yours, he is Bisexual so either Gender could happen. I want a relationship to develop throughout the RP.
#2. No one knows about his assassin's past. No one.
# Most importantly, don't use Script style writing (Example: Kara: (shy) Hi... *fiddles with the edge of her shirt*) in this RP. No text talk either. Please, you can write properly, that is what I will accept.)

~~~~~~
The day was like any other. Well, aside from the deserted hallways and full but eerily silent classrooms. Oh, and of course the teacher’s looking like death warmed over. Plus there are the tiny notable piles of paperwork scattered across every desk- teacher and student… And the fact that ninety-nine percent of the student population with puffy eyes and their quiet whimpering. Yes, other than those minuscule details everything was normal.

Briiiiiiing! The school’s bell rang through the air, cutting it like a knife through butter. Students and teachers jumped and looks of utter relief filtered across their exhausted expressions. The tests were finally, finally over with. Classrooms all over campus could be heard cheering, while teachers sagged in their sits on the verge of tears. Well, all except for one special classroom…

At the farthest end of the school, a single classroom was completely silent. This classroom was a certain teacher’s domain and the man in charge was known as Mr. Johnson. The man was a strange being, dressed baggy shirts and faded blue jeans much of the time, and one big thing about him was his kindness. You see, this classroom out of all of them was special. Why? Because this class was a mix of the most intelligent students in the entire school, it was a mix of 'popular' and ‘reject’ students. At the beginning of the semester this class while the smartest was the class where every single student loathed each other- not just because of social standing but simply because they are all very narcissistic in nature. For three long years, they fought for dominance and then, Mr. Johnson. No one knew how he did it, but by the end of the first day he was at the school every student in that room was getting along- no, they were the best of friends! To this day, they all worked well together and help one another in any way possible.

Anyway, here they sat, pencils laid on their desks next to the test papers all eyes upon the tall man in the front of the room. His head was lower and soft dark hair fell in front of his face, but then he raised his head. Those dark locks fell from his face, revealing stern green eyes that seem to dimly glow. Not a single sound could be heard.

“Well, I certainly look forward to seeing what progress you’ve all made this past year. I am very proud already, actually. Go on now, have a great rest of your day and I’ll give you your test results tomorrow!” the man spoke cheerfully, the exact opposite of how his eyes could be described as. Then those forest-green eyes danced around the room and taking in every students’ gaze for half a second. As it fell upon the head of the classroom he grinned and nodded once.

Silence. Then the head student- Crystal Mavis grinned from ear to ear and quickly stood. “Alright, let’s get out of here!” She cheered, turning her baby-blue gaze to the rest of her classmates. That was all it took, the class erupted into cheers and began to head out, each one taking their time to thank their teacher before leaving.

At long last, Oliver Johnson was alone. Breathing out audibly the man shook his head and began his slow trek around the room, gathering each of his students' papers. As he moved he noticed that his limp was heavier and more painful today, then it usually was. “And here I thought it was actually getting better,” he mumbled in mild annoyance.
Oliver Johnson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

{An example of who you can RP is a teacher, student, visiting parent, etc.

Edit- I'm pretty sure I don't need to say it, but I will just in case... No underage relationships allowed. The student must be 18 to be allowed in a relationship with my character.}
Heather and Rocky (played by MidnightWaffles)

Early in the morning, an unfamiliar car drove with and through the school's gates. A woman sat inside looking at the school, her shining brown eyes gazing that the first bus showed up for the day. Heather sat there watching until her phone buzzed and she checked the caller and picked up "Hello Clyde... I'm here... No, everything seems normal so far... yes I know... hold that thought the headmistress is coming up to me now," She spoke as she started to get out of the car "I'll talk to you after my shift is over... I see you later..." She hung up the caller and looked as the older woman came happily walking towards her.

"Michelle my dear, how are you? Are you ready for your first day on the job," Headmistress Celica smiled up at her. The lady held out her hand for a handshake and Heather gladly took it, giving her a convincing fake smile.

"Oh crouse. I can't wait to start working with the kids here," Her Scottish accent burst through and made her tone more cheery to match her company. Pulling her hand away from the handshake she flattened out her blazer.

"Well then. There is no time to waste then dear,... if you would follow me, I'll show you around the school and then after I'll let you observe the other teachers for the day. How does that sound?"Celica turned around and Heather followed after her, once they entered the school she quietly examined everything in her mind, keeping a note to herself where everything was. One particular class stood out of her though as they walked past it, it was class 1B6... the class that teaches the smartest students in the entire school.

Sometime later, she had finished the hour and a half long tour and she wandered near the classroom 1B6. It was break time and she wanted to find out more want this class was all about. She waited for all of the students to file out before standing in the entrance of the classroom. She saw the tall male teacher loom over and gather the papers of what looked like a test, Heather noticed that he had a limp but desised not to say anything.
"Excuse me?" She called out to catch his attention and walked into the classroom and sat on top of one of the many desks "I'm Miss Smith or Michelle Smith to you. I'm one of the facaltiy members here and I wanted to say hello. I heard that you teach the best of the best. Is that true?"
Oliver Johnson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Dual colored eyes roamed lightly over the papers as he gathered them, as usual, Mavis had done spectacularly. That said, the girl really needed to work on her atrocious handwriting. Now after being here for so long he could decipher what she wrote but in the beginning, it had been extremely hard. Flipping through a few pages, he once again noticed how Davids struggled with explaining certain answers, Jenkins wasn't clear on which side he took, and Baker went completely overboard... again.
Shaking his head, the man glanced up when he heard the tell-tale signs of heels clicking on the floor then stopping. Gaze falling on an unfamiliar face in the doorway, Oilver listened as she introduced herself.

Ah. “So, you’re the teacher the Headmistress was saying would be joining us?” Johnson commented a warm smile on his face. “I’m Oliver Johnson and to answer your question, no. My students are good but I doubt they’d be the ‘best of the best’ in the real world,” he said jokingly, moving to the desk in front and putting the papers down. Turning back to face the blonde-haired woman, he relaxed and leaned against his desk.
“But really, my students are the best in this particular school. They work hard to get where they are,” speaking in a voice tinged with fondness. What he kept to himself was that they work hard now. Before they were smart but lazy.

Pushing himself away from the desk, Oliver took his cane from where it leaned on the desk and approached his fellow teacher. “It’s nice to meet you, Michelle. Feel free to call me Oliver,” he murmured, holding out his hand.

Michelle Smith. When Celica brought up bringing in a new teacher he’d been… curious. Certain habits of his were hard to ‘put down’, such as his want to know everything about a person before they actually met him. As an assassin, knowing a person better than they know themselves was one of the three most important aspects of the trade. Knowledge, blood, and favors made or broke an assassin. However, being retired as it were, Oliver did his best to not give into his instincts. So, though he made himself swear not to look into the woman. So far he’d succeeded and boy had it been hard on him.

Now as Oliver found himself standing facing the women, his curiosity only grew. “What subject will you be teaching, Ms. Smith? I’m afraid that if Celica told me I forgot,” the dark-haired man admitted a bit sheepishly.
Heather and Rocky (played by MidnightWaffles)

She studied him for a moment, his posture was straight but seemed forced as she noticed that his shoulders hung a bit forward showing that he hunched forward mostly, probably over his student's work from the lessons he teaches. Heather listened to him, noticing his voice was a bit harsh like he hadn't had a drink for a while but saw a water bottle on his desk at the front of the classroom, it seemed untouched, she wondered why.

"Oh, yes of crouse," She smiled and shook his hand before taking it out of the shake "I will be teaching Sociology classes here," She answered for him "You know Sociology is interesting... It's all about finding out patterns of cultures and mindsets... like what drives someone to do things sometimes refining the theoretical understanding of social processes," She talks on trying to see how he would react, the smallest amount of reaction could tell a part in a story about how someone might act.

"You students work hard... I can tell but I bet lots of your students find it hard to focus on this class properly. I watched then leave and I seemed exhausted the way they held their writing hand closer to there bodies rather than letting them hang naturally," Heather took a glance at the small stack of papers that he just got from his student's desks before looking at him again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Everyone has a past, good or bad (Open, LGBT+)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus