Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unlikely meeting(1x1)

Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jesse was walking away from the small art store she was working at and was about to send Eil a text to let her know she was on her way home when someone grabbed her arm, making her yelp out in surprise. She dropped her phone on the ground as her mouth was covered by a large and deep tanned hand. She then felt a cold and sharp edge of a small blade against her skinny throat, very close to puncturing her neck. her eyes widen at how this all could go really bad really fast. "This is what girls get when they won't be with the other gender. Love is only for a man and woman, not two women." The man growled quietly in her ear as tears pricked her eyes.
Aregolas Yalani (played anonymously)

Are had been walking for a bit and was about to head home. When he noticed the man holding a blade to Jesse's throat, he'd draw his kodachi and move quietly upto the man, quickly making a slice for the wrist of the hand holding the blade. He was trying to take care of his ability to do this again "Now why would you harm this young lady?" He'd smile to her "Hello, I'm Aregolas Yalani." His wolven face in a smile "I hope that he didn't harm you."
Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jesse was surprised and grateful that this man had came to her rescue. She was rubbing her throat, trying to get rid of the feeling of the cold metal against her neck. She looked up at him from where she had fallen once the man had been forced the release her. "I'm Jesse Bell." She said as she stood up and went to go pick up her phone. "I am fine. Thank you for that very much. It seems that he doesn't care much for those who choose to be with the same gender." She sighed, shaking her head.

Are smiles "Male, female, Love is about connection. Anyone who doesn't know that, or won't realise it is just fooling themselves. I say be proud of who you are." He said gently "Want to walk with me a bit, I have a bit of time." He'd sheathe his sword and look up.

Jesse nodded. "That is very true. I believe it honestly and that is why I have been able to stay in such a great relationship with my girlfriend. I love her and she loves me, we stick by each other's side through thick and thin." She said with a smile. "If you would like to join me. I don't have far to walk."

Are smiles "Okay, once you're safe, I should probably head home to Taru, she is probably worried about me." He'd motion for her to lead the way "I don't know where you're headed so lead the way. Oh and the man won't trouble you in the future, at least not with that hand."

Jesse nodded and began to head where she was going. "I should get home as well, Eil will be worried if I am late." She shook her head with a small smile. "She worries too much, but, I'm not gonna change her."

Are smiles "Taru and I first met when I was hurt. She took care of my wounds and I grew attached to her." He'd smile "We worry about the ones we love." He'd look around "If you ever need to talk to me, carefully head to the Elysium, I live out in the healer's shop with Taru. Be careful there though, it's a bit dangerous."

Jesse nodded. "That is similar to how me and Eil found each other. I had just ran away from my parents home because they were strict Christians and didn't like my sexuality so they would beat me about. I had fallen in a ditch and was pretty cut up and she found me and her family and she took care of me." She smiled at the memory, it was in that meeting that they had found each other and have been together ever since. "Its been three years since then."
She nodded. "I will, here, I'll give you my number so you can call me if you need me. I have been said to be a great listener sometimes." She said as she pulled out her business card and handed it to him.

Are smiles "I will call but only so that I can be sure you're well, most of my problems are in mastering my art." He'd smile gently and continue leading her "I think Taru would like you, Alenya would just want to grab hair but she's always liked gripping fur and hair." He'd look around "I never quite got christians. I follow a different path than them though so it's quite alright."

Jesse nodded. "I hope she does. I think Eilagy would like you too, more so that you saved my life. Thank you again for that." She said, still walking towards her home. "She probably should stay away from Eil, she needs her fur because she doesn't like to wear clothes. I have plenty hair so having some pull off wouldn't make much difference. Me and Eil are both too young to think about kids, we just moved out of her parents house a year ago." She shrugged. "Neither did I. If God accepts everyone then why are there so many things that could send us to hell? God is confusing." She sighed.

Are laughs "Alenya just likes the feel, anymore she just holds it. I used to have patches on my face from it though." He'd smile "I will bring Alenya with me some time." He'd look around "How far till you should be safe?"

Jesse nodded. "She sounds sweet, you should one day." She smiled then looked over where her and Eil's house was. "Not far, my house s just over there." She said, pointing towards her house.

Are smiles "I will walk you to the door, it's just my precaution. Don't ever feel ashamed my friend." He'd smile "After you make it to the door I'll go home." He'd smile gently.

Jesse nodded. "That is just fine." She said with a smile. "I don't feel ashamed at all."

Are smiled "If you'd like when you're off sometime, call me, I'll bring Alenya by. I think Taru needs a bit of a break." He'd say with a smile "Besides I miss playing with my little one."

Jesse nodded. "I should be off early tomorrow around noon. You can bring her over then, Eil will probably working at the office at that time." She said as they got to the door.

Are nods and goes off "Have a good sleep." He started thinking about what he would say about him being home so late, he'd said he'd be home early, but the truth always got him off before, even got him respect so he figured it best.

Jesse nodded. "You too." She said, walking into her home. She explained Eil why she was a bit late, and did her usual stuff at home.

The following day Are would wait for her outside, holding a little girl who had small wolf ears, a wolf tail and feet and hands like Are's. She was human like in the rest of her appearance. The small girl was giggling and playing with Are's fur.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unlikely meeting(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus