Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stranded in the sand

Jukka Holkeri (played by Koda-Keet)

Jukka coughed heavily as he finally reached the shore of the tropical island. He looked back at the wreckage behind, the ship he had been traveling on crashed into a nearby reef, killing many of it's passengers. The neko didn't know how many others had survived the initial crash, but he wasn't going to just sit around trying to figure it out.

Jukka stood and and trudged through the sand, making his way down the shore and then up to the tree-line. The island was covered in bamboo and ferns. Tall trees covered in moss seemed to touch the skies. He squinted and then shaded his eyes with his hands, studying the island's small mountain top. Where on earth was he?

The boy walked back down to the water and watched the crashed ship, waiting to see if there was any movement on deck... but there wasn't...";
Karang had been watching the neko for quite some time now with a huge feeling of curiosity- in all of his travels, he had never seen a creature quite like this, and he wasn't sure whether to approach it or keep his distance.
He'd probably frighten it in his dragon form, but he didn't really want to give his human form away either.
What a problem.
KuroNabi Lee (played by Lyka)

Kuro's snow leopard tail and ears pricked up as she awoke with a small groan that escaped her lips. Her eyes fluttered and opened to see water surrounding her.. she was drifting on a small board stranded in the ocean. Frightened, she curled up into herself, her tail wrapping around her waist and her ears flattened closely to her black hair as she was desperately searching for any land mass near by. She carefully scouted the area. In the distance, a small figure in the distance was spotted.

Fervently hoping her eyes were not playing any tricks on her, she quickly grabbed a nearby driftwood from the wreckage and started paddling her way towards shore, hoping that she wasn't alone...
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

El awoke to the feeling of something gritty in his mouth, and a lot of that something. He lifted his head and spat out a mouth full of sand. There was something heavy on his legs which were still partly submerged in the water and he mumbled something under his breath as he shoved he heavy piece of metal from the wreckage off of his legs and he slowly moved further up the beach and flopped down on his back.
The last few minutes of the wreck were coming back to him now and he let out a rather canine whimper. As the ship had been starting to tilt, he had been searching for his friend, another werewolf who he was trying to help escape custody. He had been shoving people to the side to try and find her when accidentally pushed a leopard girl over board. He prayed that she wasn't dead and slowly sat up, looking around. He saw a Neko boy that had been on the ship and he called out, with both hands over his mouth to project his voice.
"HHEEEEEYYY!" he slowly stood then began to make his way towards The cat-eared boy.
Karang cocked his head, watching all of these strange new beings flounder around on the beach. Hmm... He wanted to associate with them and learn what they were, but he didn't know exactly how to do that.
He could partially morph into his dragon form, but it would only be his wings. If he concentrated really hard it might be his tail...
Or maybe he should just go out there as an Amphiptere.
Why not?
He slithered out into partial view, his wings folded tightly against his back as he flicked his tongue out, tasting the air.

"It's shore..." With her ears flattened against her skull and her tail still wrapped tightly around her waist, her board drifted toward the shore. Carefully avoiding the water, she jumped onto dry land in utter delight that she found land. Slowly unfurling her tail, she made sure she wasn't harmed in the slightest and shook out the water that left her soaked.

Looking around the wreckage area, her left ear flicked toward a voice a distance away. Another person?.. she carefully followed the sound as she clutched at her see through cardigan trying get her shivering frame some warmth with the limited clothing she had.

El spotted this other person clambering onto the shore and gasped a bit, recognizing her as the girl he had pushed off. He was almost ecstatic that he hadn't killed her and he sprinted to her, pulling her into a quick hug, "Thank god you're alive!" he said happily then let her go, smiling brightly, "Come on. Theres a Neko kid from the ship. He's here too," he smiled, full well knowing that she should be mad at him, if she remembered or saw.

She blinked, surprised that he had hugged her so suddenly, making her slightly blush. "Yeah..!" Her ear flicked at the new information he had told her about another neko washed up here. Shivering slightly, she looked at the werewolf before her, her brow slightly furrowed as she tried to remember where she had seen him before. "AH! you are that guy who pushed me off!!" Her ears flattened against her skull, a slight hiss coming from her. "I almost drowned because of you!" she yelled.

Had he been in either of his wolf forms, he really would have homered but for now he just frowned and looked down, "I-I know... I'm sorry. I was searching for my friend and I was just pushing everyone away..." he looked back up at her, "I'm glad you're okay though..."

She purses her lips, flicking her right ear as she blushes slightly. "All right, I guess...," she amended. "I'm guessing that you didn't find that friend of yours yet.. " she frowns and sighs. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled like that." She clears her throat and glances off. "let's go find a neko." she said and started to walk off.

"She's dead," he whispered quietly, "I found her just before I blacked out..." he looked away from her, "So I had no reason to push you at all..." he sighed and rubbed his nose, "He's just over there," El pointed.

Her ear flicks to the side as she tail came down between her legs, looking back as she heads towards the direction he had pointed at. "I-I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences..."

"It's not your fault," he whispered and then started walking towards the Neko.
Jukka Holkeri (played by Koda-Keet) Topic Starter

(Sorry it took me so long guys, I was away yesturday )

Jukka stared in awe as people seemed to be emerging from all directions. "AH! PEOPLE!!!" He shouted with both shock and joy in his voice. He took off at a sprint, excited to see that other people were alive. "HEY!" he waved his hands as he caught up to them. "Are all of you all right?"
Karang finally reared up to his full height as the little things started to converge into a sort of group. Spreading his wings slightly to keep his balance, he made a shrill kind of hissing sound that was a greeting in Draconic, wondering if they could understand it.
"Folen," he called to them (hello in Draconic), although it was said so fast it sounded more like a growling bark.

"Yeah, we're fine," El said as the Neko they were walking towards met them, "Can't say the same for the rest of the ship," he sighed.
He turned when he heard the hiss and glared at the snake thing. "Nobody move..." he said quietly. He couldn't understand the serpent, but he had dealt with them before and they hadn't been good experiences.

Her sigh of relief of seeing another survivor from the wreck was short lived when a shrill hiss was heard not to far from their group. Seeing the werewolf boy on guard, her light blue colored eyes quickly eyed the large winged lizard as her ears flicked to the side in worry. "What..is that...?" she asked as her body tensed up, getting ready to go into a defensive position at any moment.
The large winged snake cocked his head, realizing he wasn't having the reaction he had been hoping for.
Hmm... Were there any other forms that he could take that wouldn't be quite as intimidating?

If El switched to either of his wolf forms, he would actually be able to understand Karang and speak back to him, but neither of the other survivors knew about his lychanthropy and if he had any say in it, they weren't gonna learn.
He just stood there, keeping eye contact with the serpent, his silver eyes holdin a menacing gaze.
Jukka Holkeri (played by Koda-Keet) Topic Starter

(I. Am. SO. SORRY! MY DAMN INTERNET! UGH!)

Jukka blinked, "Holy Hell! What the hell is that thing!?" His eye went wide and he took a few steps back. In all his days of traveling the ocean, Jukka had never seen anything like that creature before. Maybe it was friendly? He wasn't so sure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stranded in the sand

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus