Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Laz goes over to the kitchen, and starts finishing the little touches.
Siren really doesn't know why. "I-I guess... I w-wanted a-answers?"
"Why I-I had th-this? L-Laz always h-has o-one, b-but I'm n-not im-important, so why m-me?"
((Autocorrect sucks. It's getting used to the stuttering so it tried to 'fix' my lack of a space. *Why do I have th-this?*))
"W-Well... It doesn't m-matter." She reached her hand out to get it back.
"T-Thanks... " Siren grabs it as fast as she can and pulls it back under the cover. The car jolts upward, but the descent is slower than expected.
"We're a-almost there...." Another bump.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Hey guys, sorry i've been gone so long, i've been busy so i only responded to a few things over the week ~ Any place i can jump back in? ))
((Jump in right now for all I care! The car is still going so the chat has been dead as this is more filler.))

(( Where should i hop in tho? I have no clue whats all going on at this point lol ))
((Siren just let Celes see a leatherbound book and confessed that she doesn't think she's important and thus is confused why she has one. Celes have Siren the book back now, and there are a lot of bumps that keep happening. Maybe Vei or Yialu could talk to you. Or Siren.))

(( Are we at the school? ))
((Nope. The car is quite a few... places away but you can just say you were silent in the car until then.))
The window was tinted so pitch black that it was virtually impossible to look outside.
"I-I can roll d-down the window for y-you!"
She presses a button up front. "Command?" The robotic voice says in a monotonous tone. "Sorry to do this Cosmos, but can you roll down seat 4's window?" As the window rolls down to reveal a fir tree forest blanketed by a warm sun, the wind breezes by as if you were simply walking. "Happy to be of assistance."
((So I'm not the only one who does the arm resting thing!))
The sun is setting, and you can see a red swirl on it that contrasts the orange and yellow. It's almost as if someone made sure the swirl would be there.
Siren didn't exactly care. The sun faded from a yellow to orange, all except for the orange bordering the swirl.
"Y-You probably w-won't see that ag-again..." She said, meaning the sun.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus