Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((You still there? Jet said yes!))
((Oh ok. You want me too time skip or you?))

(( uh could you do it pretty please?))
((How long should we make it?))

((How about we fast forward to 'Thursday Night? ' then we can go ahead and let them make up during or after the concert or something?))
((The concert is Friday night and I don’t feel like he stops by her house before the concert and that’s when they make up))
((I meant I feel like he’d do that.))

((Ah that sounds like a good idea!))
((Hey guys, I'm joining this and have already been given the go-ahead. Just wanted to let you know I will be juggling more than 3 characters as far as I know, but I'm not sure where to join.))
((We are in the middle of a scene right now but when they’re at school maybe it would work.))
((Actually, I saw how you guys are going to a concert, maybe they could meet my characters there? But otherwise, the school option might just be our best bet.))
((Yeah. Sorry for asking on here...))
((Well... it’s actually Alec’s concert and I feel like they could meet at school.))

((Yeah I agree with her, the school would seem like a better meeting place))
((Ah. That explains it. I'll just read the scene for now, then. I feel that if I have them get ready to arrive while you guys are still at the concert, it might get turned into white noise so I guess when you guys get ready to get back, they'll start getting ready. Are there dorms or anything?))
((Gotta talk to Jet about that.))
((Okay. It's fine, I don't want to bother them while they are asleep.))
((Ok but they will wake in the morning I’m sure 😂))
((I know. For now, they will all be living in the portal room.))

((Kitty would you like me to repost my response?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus