Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth smiled and reached behind her, grabbing her jacket and slipping it on. "Let's go then! " She said excitedly.

(( I went through an outfit crisis for a few minutes lol but when I update it I'll let ya know what she's wearing to the concert x3 ))
((Ok)) Alec smiled and grabbed her hand and led her to the limo.

Ramoth let him tug her along and she slid inside the limo, her fingers brushing along the smooth leather interior. "I've ridden many things, but never a limo" She said thoughtfully.
((Hey guys, I'm joining this and have already been given the go-ahead. Just wanted to let you know I will be juggling more than 3 characters as far as I know, but I'm not sure where to join.))
“All I’ve ridden were limos.” Alec said and slipped in on the other side. He told the driver to go on.
((We are in the middle of a scene right now but when they’re at school maybe it would work.))
((Actually, I saw how you guys are going to a concert, maybe they could meet my characters there? But otherwise, the school option might just be our best bet.))

Ramoth nodded. "I figured you have, you are a rockstar" She said with a chuckle.

((Best ask Sky Kitty, it's her decision))
((Yeah. Sorry for asking on here...))
((Well... it’s actually Alec’s concert and I feel like they could meet at school.))

((Yeah I agree with her, the school would seem like a better meeting place))
((Ah. That explains it. I'll just read the scene for now, then. I feel that if I have them get ready to arrive while you guys are still at the concert, it might get turned into white noise so I guess when you guys get ready to get back, they'll start getting ready. Are there dorms or anything?))
((Gotta talk to Jet about that.))
((Okay. It's fine, I don't want to bother them while they are asleep.))
((Ok but they will wake in the morning I’m sure 😂))
((I know. For now, they will all be living in the portal room.))

((Kitty would you like me to repost my response?))

((Also her outfit is displayed now lol))
((Yes please))

Ramoth nodded. "I figured, you are a rock star and all" She said with a chuckle.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus