Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FxF rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys!

Just looking for anyone that would like to do a FxF roleplay with my character Andrea.

only rules I have are:
- 2-3 sentences
- make it intersting
- no ghosting! :(
- If you're gonna do mature themes tell me before hand.

So yeah! If you're interested shoot me a message! :D
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Hello! I have two, or three characters I’d be willing to offer. Willow, a spunky, carefree western gal, Brynn, who would probably also click with Andrea. And then I have Ambria, but I haven’t been able to use her as often
Bella (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

I would love to do a FxF rp
I have a few characters, if you wanna look through them.
111dev111 wrote:
Hello! I have two, or three characters I’d be willing to offer. Willow, a spunky, carefree western gal, Brynn, who would probably also click with Andrea. And then I have Ambria, but I haven’t been able to use her as often

Hey! They all sound great! shoot me a pm and we'll figure something out!
Bella Wood wrote:
I would love to do a FxF rp

Sure!
Hello again!
Lcdrwolffe wrote:
I have a few characters, if you wanna look through them.

Sure! Ill go have a look
BadSavageBoy

Hmmm sounds interesting. I didn't ghost you on our rp. I was busy and had something happened bad. I couldn't reply because I had no internet.
BadSavageBoy wrote:
Hmmm sounds interesting. I didn't ghost you on our rp. I was busy and had something happened bad. I couldn't reply because I had no internet.

sure and its okay!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FxF rp? (closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus