Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » That Pokemon MHA Kinda crossover rp [closed]

MHA OC's (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The man glanced to Bisharp. "Go on." He said, before taking a sip of his drink and a bite of the large plate of food he had before him.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Well we have a situation where numerous groups will be vying for power and control. So much so that we will have hundreds of potential candidates going about. I suggest we use Tyranitar to make an example of another group on his own accord. Power will attract power and if we start by asserting ourselves above another group then that'll attract the attention of more worthwhile recruits once you scare off the riff raff. After all I doubt you're interested in incompetent fodder." Bisharp shrugs and sits down resting his chin on an arched finger

The man grinned. "Not a bad idea." He said. "Establish dominance again, and bring in some new people. I like it." He said. "I'm surprised. You actually found a use for this giant idiot." Spoke the woman, only for Tyrannitar to let out a snort.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Hey gotta use all your pieces. Even the bluntest club can have some use." He looked to Tyranitar from the corner of his eye. A cocky smirk on his face. "So what's the first step boss? Split up and search around?"

The man nodded. "Alright. See ya later then boss." Tyrannitar said. "Liepard, I want you to keep close to Tyrannitar when he's out taking out other gangs. Keep an eye out hero movements through out the city. If you find out any of the top ten heroes are on their way to your location, get out of there immediately. Same goes for you Tyrannitar." He said.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » That Pokemon MHA Kinda crossover rp [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus