Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

This is totally skewering off the topic of back to the future but somehow my train of thought took me to this:

Saving private Ryan was a sad movie.

Don't ask how I got there from Huey Lewis and back to the future because I have no idea whatsoever.
HRA

It was very sad. I cried at the end of it. I don't know why, but I think that Famous Final Scene by Bob Seger would be perfect for that last part.

I cried too ;.; I really lost it at "tell me I'm a good man- tell me I lived a good life..."

Depressing movie, really. I felt bad for the nerd.
HRA

I couldn't help it. It was so emotional.
Yeah... Nerd? What?

Oppum, or however you spell his last name. He was the interpreter they dragged in cuz the other two died and he ended up cracking in the end in the big fight thingy at the bridge.
HRA

Upham. Corporal Upham.

It was actually a real battle. There was a bridge like that.

Yeah, that xD
I wouldn't doubt it at all.
-pokes lucy- I can't do anything anymore in the RP...you are the fox. :(
HRA

Hey girls! And... Kurt... Wassup?

Sorry. My mom turned off Internet. XD

Y DO I LIVE SO FAR AWAY FROM CAMP *faceplants in a tired little heap* it's 5:40 where I live right now, that's how early I have to get up if I want to get there by 9. Dangit

Hello, btw T.T
HRA

XD I woke up this early for Casey. She has to get up at 7 her time, which is six mine, and I wanted to get a few replies in before her. XD

Cus I am just that nice. :)

Yes, yes you are
And I am tired and I'm not even there yet
See, I just yawned.
*sudden idea*

"Heeey! You're hurting my neck! *cough cough* see? I just coughed. *cough*"
"CHRISTINE!"
HRA

Yep!
I have no idea how to turn on the lights...
Funny story. At two in the morning two days ago, I was stumbling around my room, smashing my fists against the wall cus I was pissed. I shouted for my dad to come help, and he asks me what it is. I told him I couldn't turn off the lights cus it was too damn hard. XD

You're such a spaz xD
But don't worry, I'm a spaz too.

The only thing I wonder is:
Why 2 in the morning? Can't you be pissed at, like, idk, 8?
HRA

Thank god we're both spaz's! XD
I woke up to piss, went to the bathroom, turned on the lights, and I couldn't turn them off. I was so damn confused... XD

XD wow

Just...
Wow

Moral of the story:
DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM AT 2 IN THE MORNING OR YOUR BRAIN WILL NOT LIKE YOU
HRA

How do you think I felt?
"Why... Won't... It turn off?" XD

Neither will your dad, apparently. XD

XD poor jake
For some reason I think that counts as sleepwalking, since you're not awake enough to know how to turn off a friggin light.
I don't think I've ever had such a failure of light-switch skills except when I'm leaving the room and I'm not really paying attention to what I'm doing or I'm in a hurry and I just sort of slap at the switches a few times to try to turn them off xD
Although me and walls don't really get along.
HRA

Wake up at five...
Cold as hell. Grabbed bomber jacket, feet are now cold. So my solution? Im a wearing my 'Nam combat boots, boys!

XD TO HELL WITH SOCKS AND SLIPPERS
If I'm cold I just hide in my bed unless my mom forcibly removes me/comes in and yells at me to wake up. And then I do so reluctantly.

You're a much better person than I am cuz I wouldn't have gotten up so early OMG I JUST MADE THE GRUMPY CAT FACE

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus