Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

HRA

To hell with logic! WE DOING THIS NAM STYLE, BOYS! XD

I don't hate people, I'm just a helluva lot happier when they aren't around. XD
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

I was schizophrenic, but we're ok now.
I dyslexia <3

Actually, on the topic of dyslexia, I swear I have it or something close to it sometimes. There's a place near my school called elite kutz (it's a hair cutting place) and every time I read it as elite klutz.
When I saw the word cotillion I thought it was coalition.
Sometimes when I write I accidentally skip a word or two even though I thought them in my head, or add random letters to the end of words and not even realize it.
It's weird O.o

Even on here I read a sentence, then read it again after I reply AND IT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SENTENCE CUZ I SKIPPED A WORD BY ACCIDENT T.T
HRA

Now, I think the little men in white coats need to talk to you for a few minutes, don'tcha think so, too?

XD that's okay. I don't mind people like that. I'm generally accepting. :)

I don't think it'd help, I'm so far gone xD

Although they woulda been nice when I was wigging out/withdrawing from myself a couple of weeks ago. It was such a weird feeling e.e'
HRA

Aww! Luce! I'd've never stood for that! Well, I almost did the same thing with myself, but glad you ain't crazy. :)

Idk if I knew you at that point
Or maybe I did, idk. But not many people knew I was spazzing out inside cuz apparently my subconscious did a really good job of hiding it.

No, I'm definitely crazy xD just in a good way.
HRA

Bugger, Luce. That's horrible.

Oh hell yeah, baby! I'm crazier than Charlie Sheen! XD

I know :/
I'm pretty certain I was in shock. That's what it felt like, anyways.

AW YEA *randomly does... Something... Idk... I forgot what I was gonna put here cuz it's too early in the morning for me and I got maybe 5-6 hours if sleep and I can only function with a minimum of 8 cuz I'm weird like that and now I'm rambling so imma shuddup now*
HRA

Damn it's cold out here.... Glad I got my coffee.
Wearing Vietnam Jungle Combat Boots, jeans, a Bomber Jacket, aviators, a Rolling Stones Tee Shirt, and listening to George Thorogood and the Destroyers' Bad to the Bone. I. Am. A. Badass. XD
Same here. Crept I function better anyway you want it. XD

Yes, yes you are *pat pat*

No seriously, that's not a bad getup xD being the hippie I am I'm just wearing my tie-dye surf style t-shirt, the black shorts I've had for forever, and my black/highlighter pink, yellow, and green converses (THEY'RE SO COOL)

*puts two and two together suddenly*
Wait a minute
It's cold
But it's summer
... WUUUUT
HRA

XD I think the same damn thing, Luce. Thanks.

Yeah. It's 6:40 AM and 40 degrees out here. XD

That makes no sense whatsoever
But hey
It's the north.

To be honest it sounds like Texas weather xD it just can't make up its mind what season it's in.
HRA

Yeah it is! XD
I don't like Texas weather. Usually it's just 100% chance of 100 degrees and idiots... No offense.

It's either 100 degrees or 30, take your pick.

The weathermen are idiots, but I think that goes for all weathermen; they're never ever right :/

Now, I will agree that about 99% of those south of Austin are complete idiots, but north Texas isn't as bad. We have some fairly intellectual people up here, I know some of them. They're on my forensics team.
Now, we all have our moments, but that doesn't count xD
HRA

XD I hate people from the south who are idiots, because if you are a dumbass down there, it multiplies exponentially the more up north that idiot goes. XD

Exactly xD
It goes vice versa too, although I don't think the dummies down here would care much about a dummy up north.
HRA

No, but I betcha anything the dummy up north would be smarter. No offense. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus