Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Danganronpa Infinity: The True Face Of Hope

Nina Kiyokenshi (played by TheUltimateMixoverse)

"It's over, isn't it?" Nina asked herself. "No more trials.. No more deaths... No more suffering.... No more....." Nina jumped off her bed, screaming! "H-Huh?! What the..." She was in a room that she had never seen before. "I must be dreaming," she sighed. As Nina got back up, a voice called out to her. "Nina, is it? Hey, everyone's waiting!" Nina nearly fell back down. Who was that?!

Fifteen Ultimates were trapped in Hope's Peak Academy by Monokill and Mercykuma. The first fourteen replies will be reserved for this RP. Here's what your character must have:

-A full name
-Must be a teenager (at least 15, 18 is your limit)
-Must have an Ultimate Talent
-A gender (transgender is allowed)
-A personality of some sort
-An appearance (describe it with great detail)
-They MUST be human (Sorry)
-You can't play as Nina (because I will)

That's all. I'll see you soon!
-Rose Vega
-Ult. Wood Carver
-Cis Female

-Snarky, Level Headed, a tad Arrogant, she has an air of confidence and coolness surrounding her. She's not the type you'd expect to be scared of anything. She oozes a natural charisma that never seems to falter, well, unless she's stressed, but she would never let anything get under her skin, right?

-She's tall, with an average body, she has a bit of muscle, but it doesn't exactly show well. She has curly black hair, that's dyed red at the ends, half of her head is shaved as well. Her almond shaped eyes are a striking red, and she has a beauty mark underneath her left eye and a light tawny complexion. She tends towards punk styles in clothing, with a lot of blacks and reds, as well as grey, in her outfits. Her main outfit consists of a red bandanna tied around her neck, a black t-shirt with a skull on it, a pair of grey shorts, and knee high black boots.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Danganronpa Infinity: The True Face Of Hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus