Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Illuminati

Taz

You are a member of the shadow organization that controls all of the world governments and you have been given free reign to use the Illuminati's resources however you deem fit. Basically this is a Nations RP where every player can give commands to any nation. It would start in a modern day scenario, year 2015, and the ultimate goal would be to either destroy the human species or unite all of humanity under one banner. Whether either of those are your goal or not would depend on the person, but the game would end when one of these two events is achieved.

Players would be limited to only giving commands to one nation per turn, but that nation could change between turns.

You could tell China to do something one turn, then tell Canada to do something the next. ect.

You would also be very limited in your number of actions, meaning it would require massive cooperation between players to get something positive to happen in the world. It could very quickly degenerate into chaos due to a few rogue players.

This is the plan for the game (hopefully it makes sense if not fell free to question underneath :) )

the person who wins the game will have accomplished what they had been trying to do.

you need responsibility and teamwork to make this game work
Jess (played by Taz) Topic Starter

ill go first:

" japan i want you to start developing more advance technology"

(you can add to someones and tell them to do something different, or work alongside them. one thing per post to succeed in your "TAKING OVER THE WORLD!" or " Make the world a better place")
"United states i want you to
increase more food supplies"

"United states, i want you to stop what your doing and start building bombs to help japan"

lol XD
"Japan, as a respond. we are
cutting off you're water supply
and your customs duties."

"Russia I want you to build a nuclear weapon that will be able to kill anyone who messes with our plans"
"China, i want you to build
jam devices for any combat
jets, aerial assault plains,
for Submarines, assault ships
that invade US territory."
Anonx (played by 111dev111)

Mexico, I want you to declare war on the United States and ally with Canada

" Russia now that you have completed that task i am giving you all the food,water you need and underground shelters that will protect you if there are any air attacks, please evacuate all citizens within them"
"We the United States of
America we are currently
building a massive wall and
will be closing our borders
from Mexico to Canada at
the moment we're making
and establishing an
agreement with Russia.
all will be clarified until
further notice"

"Russia i want you armed and ready to see what the US is up to"
✉ A letter to Russia from the
united states of america saying, "we are willing to make a truths with you. only you have to stop making weapons of mass destruction if you want to keep maintaining the peace between our two countries we leave the choice to you Russia"

A letter to Russia

Dear Russian Friends,

I understand that there is some sort of conflict between the United States and your great country, and I’ve heard about the terms of peace. But, I believe with our might and Mexico’s might, as well as a few other allies, we could bring a downfall to the United States. They’ve been in power for too long! Join us in the fight!

From, Canada

Canada, send ally requests to China

Accept letter from Canada

Yes we accept your letter and we will allie with you

Give a letter to US

Sorry we cannot do that there has been to much history with Russia that we don't want to share with someone so weak willed . We are going to carry on doing as we please without you getting in the way!
A 2nd letter to Russia: This is a letter from
(U.S The United States of America and the answer is) "NO" we want you to stop making bombs, we will get in you're way if necessary.

and if there's any human casualties you will be held accounted and responsible for your actions,

and also need we remind you that you came for us to build your bombs? We declined in respond to that specific action.

(and we are not weak. we are a strong country willing to stand against you or anyone that's stands between peace and war)

"Russia haven't you learned from your mistakes in the past, any move you make will be accounted for"

2nd Letter to the U.S:

we still won't stop, and you will do no such thing against us otherwise we will destroy your nation in little as the second that has just gone by from you reading this message

Mexican Soldiers infiltrate a border checkpoint and hold 9 US Citizens, staff and bystanders (Including two children) hostage. They demand $100,000 US dollars in exchange for the lives of the Americans.

A activist group, around the same time, sets off a bomb on a Niagara Falls tour boat, killing seventeen Americans and two Canadians. America is led to believe it was the Canadian Government and takes action
A letter from the united states to the nation of Russia:yes in agreement you will be left alone.

the infiltrated Mexican soldiers were infiltrated by 2 us citizens and hostage situation the mexican soldiers were now left disarmed, hostages are now safe and the rest are with their love ones, us citizens were promoted and the mexican hostage takers are now in a maximum prison for life without the possibility of parole.

A letter send by the united states of America to Canada saying we want information on who is responsible for the attack on niagara?.

Canada to the US: This was not us. We know, in recent times, we haven’t been the best but there’s been some unrest in the both of our countries. I blame other groups, the Canadian government took no part in it.[/

Mexico demands the rogue soldiers to be released so that the Mexican government can deal with them.
Orders Switzerland to set up a peace conference between the United States, Russia, Canada, and Mexico.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Illuminati

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus