Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Macaroon Madness Giveaway

Auberon Moderator

I have 26 macaroons kicking around in my inventory, so I thought I'd give some of them away to celebrate the beta!

This will be a raffle, rather than a dice game. Here are the rules:
  • Users only, no characters.
  • Post a one paragraph minimum blurb about a group that you enjoy. Treat this like a kudos -- don't just describe the group, tell us what's so amazing about it, and why people should get involved. Be sure to link to the group.
  • Groups must be public or open for new applications. No private or top secret groups! They may be IC or OOC communities.
  • The group can't be one that you own/manage! It would be very tedious for me to cross check that, so we're on the honors system here. This is for recognizing other wonderful communities, not promoting your own.
  • Maximum of three entries per person.
  • One prize per person.
  • Entries will be given numbered tickets, winners determined by digital dice roll.
  • Raffle closes at noon EST on Friday, November 22nd.

I will be giving away every last macaroon in my inventory. Let's spread the love!

Entries

1. Mipps
2. Mipps
Mipps

I am not in a lot of groups... but for the few I am in:

1) Tam'nýer—a' is a beautifully designed home brew fantasy world with races that have a unique feel and an environment rich with culture. The community involved with the group is very creative and kind. The owners are extremely creative, happy to assist newbies, answer questions and take suggestions to heart! You'll definitely feel a part of something big there; it may take you out of your comfort zone of what you know to be "fantasy" but you wont regret dabbling..

2) Red Circus is a creative modern world where supernaturals can play together and monsters can be monsters. It's very loose and open for people to spread their wings with just a few things to keep consistency. The characters that are part of the group are creatively designed and the creator is super awesome to chat with. If you want to have a vampire club... a haunted house or even a coven for people to interact with beyond a 1x1 this is a cool place to open up those possibilities in a 18+ environment.

I mean I run my own group but I cant post it :> I look forward to seeing what groups are out there I haven't discovered yet! also... Macaroons. Thanks for this Auberon <33
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

Thanks for sharing, Mipps! <3
The Unordinary Facility: This is a group run by one of my best friends! It’s a group about people with supernatural abilities, and regular humans are studying them and having them live in this facility where they can grow their powers, live, be tested, and more! I love the concept of the sci-fi mixed with the fantasy and modern styles, and each person has a unique ability to them. On top of that, it’s organized and managed really well, and you can tell that the moderator/owner has put a LOT of work into this group. She’s easy to talk to if you ever need to talk about plot lines for the group, or if there’s any issues. Every person I’ve met through this group is really nice and welcoming!

Thank you for hosting this! I have a group of my own that I run but it’s dying so I might make a different one with a different idea lol.
Groups I love....this is a bit of a tricky one, since I'm not a participant in many groups.
  1. The Guild of Passion, run by StaticNightmares, is a cute little group about taking player accounts and making them characters and then, writing a story about them! Following the progress of this little project has been interesting and though it's not so active at the moment, I have faith stats will return to it when they feel up to it. Its fun to be involved and try and guess what's happening next.
  2. Here for you(Am I allowed to talk about it?) is a wonderful group ran by an even lovelier lady. Here for you is a good place to vent if you need it, and the roleplay repository is so very lucky to have such a group available. Here for you has taught me a lot about boundaries and making sure you have them, and about saying no, and so much more. I'm so happy to have this group around.
  3. Team Puff is another awesome group, though it's mostly because of the meme material. I'm sure they'll accept you if you apply. Team puff was created so that those with pufferfishes given to them by the upside-down magician can converse. It's a cute group and I love everyone involved in it. It's a memory of such a good time and honestly, it's beautiful.

Lmk if there's a problem with any of my entries. If need be, it's okay if I only get one entry. I just wanted to toot these groups horns a bit <3.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Macaroon Madness Giveaway

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus