Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Help me figure out where a pal went

Hey everyone.

I don't know what happened, where they went, or if they left the sight, but at the beginning of Febuary, a user named MarieSapphire left suddenly, and never returned. I miss her dearly, very dearly. She was good to me and I wanted help to find her.

I never got to say goodbye to her. If anyone knows her, could you deliver that message fir me?

"I'm grateful for everything, and for everything you taught me about myself. I hope you are well, and made it. Thank you"

I don't have my Hope's up, but it is worth a shot.
I don't know who you're looking for but... Im right there with you... A friend of mine up and ghosted me out of nowhere about five months ago... I know he's still using the site but he seemed to have blocked my account... I gave him no reason to do so, as I had done everything I could to be a good to partner but... It still hurt... A lot... I tried messaging an apology for, whatever I did but that was when I found out I was blocked... It really, deeply hurt because, I didn't get a reason... I know he doesn't owe me one but... He could've at least warned me or said something.... At the least said he didn't want to talk to me again... Sometimes the silence hurts more than any excuse....
Rogue-Scribe

I’m sorry Freaysia, that is rough. Had that happen before. An excuse is better than silence, and silence is better than they trying to come up with reasons that it’s your fault that they have to end the friendship.

ThatGuyWhoGames, I’ve had a few people up and abandon this site with no word. I can only assume they are moving on in life and are doing ok.
TheCatOutOfHell Topic Starter

I hope she is well.

To my pal up top, you'll be alright. I know how much that sucks. One time, I felt so bad leaving some of my pals, I scoured the internet for them. I found them, in fact. We still do not talk often, but to say I was sorry to them made me feel better

Do you remember the persons name?
Thatguywhogames wrote:
I hope she is well.

To my pal up top, you'll be alright. I know how much that sucks. One time, I felt so bad leaving some of my pals, I scoured the internet for them. I found them, in fact. We still do not talk often, but to say I was sorry to them made me feel better

Do you remember the persons name?

I do, but it doesn't matter anymore. If he felt bad he would've told me by now. Best thing for me is to move on and just meet better people!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Help me figure out where a pal went

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus