Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Reccomended Way to Create Characters

Ynfynyte

Greetings human beings, I'm trying to create a character, and I see something about a minotaur wizard and scratching something? How do you create characters?
I kinda like the wizard to get rolling. (Almost) everything in the wizard is optional. Then customize from there!

You can store up to 10 characters here for free. So play and experiment! You can also delete a character if you just make one to see how it works. :)
Rogue-Scribe

What Juls said. I use the wizard and tick the anonymous and put an 'x' in every catagory to create the character, then go back and edit the listing it gives and change the names of the list to what I want. I hardly ever use 'diety' or 'size' but the slots are easily edited and ordered the way one wants. Then I add the pages (up to 5) and the widgets to the pages and the template and avatar photo. When I'm happy with what I got I change the anonymous to Public and away I go.
The "wizard" option is guided with suggestions and some basic setup. The "scratch" option gives you a blank profile to build as you see fit, without any suggestions.

Meaning of "wizard"
Meaning of "from scratch"

You are on: Forums » Help » Reccomended Way to Create Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus