Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » My art improvement

I wanted to show off and brag about my art improvement and hear other peoples. (I am unable to post in the recent art improvement thread so please don't bring it up. Yes I know it exists.)

This is the first thing I drew without tracing in 2015, then I stopped drawing for... four years.

ze art
509.jpg

This is one of my first pieces when I started drawing again this year, only my phone.
9cac16ac-7fca-45ed-b6cf-a2da50cd10c1.png

This is from around August I think, still on my phone
sketch1568776938351.png
(character belongs to Voldarian_Empire)

This is the first thing I drew on my graphics tablet when I got it
first_run_2.png

This is one of the more recent things I've drawn
unshaded.png

something I am working on now
unknown.png
Seeing as I have it and it's so fun to laugh I have this from 9 years ago lol Jr in high school

7lIyDYI.jpg

Great improvement Mercy, you're moving so fast especially with the tablet.
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Seeing as I have it and it's so fun to laugh I have this from 9 years ago lol Jr in high school

Great improvement Mercy, you're moving so fast especially with the tablet.

Thank you! Your improvement is great too, I adore you art <3 I gotta say, I actually really like the left. It is kind of Tim Burton-ish :D
Awww, thanks lol. Never thought of it that way but y'know, when I was in high school Tim Burton was ALL the rage XD
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Awww, thanks lol. Never thought of it that way but y'know, when I was in high school Tim Burton was ALL the rage XD

Your style of doing hair actually still has that kind of feel, espeically in that piece with the curlies at the ends very defined. It's lovely <3
MercyInReach wrote:
Kruhee wrote:

Your style of doing hair actually still has that kind of feel, espeically in that piece with the curlies at the ends very defined. It's lovely <3

Aww, thanks lol
Lumaslily

Looks like you improved very quickly after not drawing for four years. I like the current drawing you are working on.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » My art improvement

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus