Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Bugge Report

I've had a bugge report in for over a month and a half now, and, have not received a reply back to it :(

It was in regards to indent coding not working properly from a left aligned image.
Sanne Moderator

I don't know what Kim's situation looks like exactly right now, but I suspect that she's prioritizing bug reports for 2.0 at this time. If it's a bug that hasn't been fixed yet and it doesn't outright break core functionality on this version of the site, there's a chance that she won't be fixing it here because 2.0 will fix it already.

As someone who's sent in hundreds of bug reports over the years, it's also very common for low-impact bugs to sit in the queue for a few months for a number of reasons. It doesn't mean it hasn't been seen or isn't important, just that other things need more attention or it's tricky to find a fix for it. :)
Kim Site Admin

Apologies, I saw this report but I guess I forgot to repond. I thought I did, but I must have dreamed it. You can always just respond to the PM chain to "bump" it -- I see things that go into the bug report box before I see anything else.

Sanne is right, however, that I'm not currently fixing non-critical bugs on this version of the site, as we are only a few weeks away from transitioning to a new one. You're still encouraged to submit them so I can review for them in 2.0 to try and make sure they don't carry over.
Auron Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Apologies, I saw this report but I guess I forgot to repond. I thought I did, but I must have dreamed it. You can always just respond to the PM chain to "bump" it -- I see things that go into the bug report box before I see anything else.

Sanne is right, however, that I'm not currently fixing non-critical bugs on this version of the site, as we are only a few weeks away from transitioning to a new one. You're still encouraged to submit them so I can review for them in 2.0 to try and make sure they don't carry over.

Oh! Well, appreciate you both for responding. I kind of figured you were busy with 2.0. I guess my main concern was whether or not the issue I reported was a bugge, or I was doing something wrong T.T

You are on: Forums » Help » Bugge Report

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus