Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A touch of that Chaotic Randomosity (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blakwil Offut (played anonymously)

Hello. I am a joke character. No seriously, my fullest purpose of creation is pure random, chaotic, havoc wrecking insanity that cause humor and laughing until you cry and possibly fall out of your chair. I am seeking that randomosity with full vigor at the current moments and seem finding trouble for anything I could merely...bounce into and then leave with a bang. If you know of such RP, or perhaps which one of pointless chaos yourself, oh please oh please do tell. I shall be looking forward to any such replies of great suggestions or finger pointing into the appropriate directions of where to sew my little seeds of chaotic hilarity.

For now my friends I shall bid you all farewell. And shall stalk this page like a Rosie O'Donnel stalks a twinkie.^_^
This sounds fun XD

You're welcome to any of my characters :3 There an awful lot of them though, so for ease, I direct you towards Aoife, Mimi, Mapache or Kettu, for randomosity and chaos. You are of course welcome to pretty much any of my characters though, if you'd rather choose yourself.

Assuming you are interested in playing with any of them XD.
Blakwil Offut (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Cooooongratulations. A spinning of the chaos wheel has thus determined "Mimi Larouche" Victim....I mean...*Cough*..winner of getting the honors to join in a random insane RolePlay with the one and Only...Blakwil Offut.

This chaos is not over. Please, all fill free to enter your characters into this roulette wheel of...possibility.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A touch of that Chaotic Randomosity (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus