Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Working for a change (1x1x1 with HRA and PandaGir)

Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

It has been many years since all the wars ended, but America is still the super power and has more technology than they need. They took this power to their heads and now are trying to brainwash all the younger generations, but they can't do it with any child under the age of twelve. This gave a window for the children that were smart to band together and try to break down the system. But, with a cost. They all had to fake their own deaths and couldn't tell anyone outside the Rise about them being alive.

Zoe was looking over the blue prints for the white house, trying to figure where they could have put the brainwashing machines but nothing worked. "This is hopeless!" She yelled, clearly annoyed with this. She had gotten to power where she was able to look at all the blue prints and figure out everything, she planned stuff and was a very important part of the brains of the Rise. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. She cut it shorter to find from her family and wore a black baggy jacket, making everyone believe she was a guy, always going by Z. She never trusted anyone in this operation and didn't care to. "Of course they would put it somewhere else to hide it."
Captain Robbins (played by HRA)

Jacob walked in, staring at the blueprints. They looked very damn familiar to him. He'd seen it before, but most of the time he spent in Chicago, looking at the Russian/American war memorial. He'd lost a lot of friends there, but after a while, he stopped crying. It was a very tough war to be in. Funny thing was, he was still 15, even though he had been in that a long time ago. Back then, he was famous. Now, he was a rebel.

But that was the way it was. Jacob had always been a rebel. First Stronghold of Chicago, then this. All that was different was that instead of Russians, he was fighting the government he tried to create. But he still had friends in there. Specifically, Sanders, Matt, and a few others.

"Hey, Z, I can get a map of that place. If you want, that is." Jacob knew how to deal with this.
Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe shook her head. "No, its fine. There is not a single place they could use to hide it The White House. It has to be somewhere no one would ever dare go, somewhere that was popular for people to know but no one really goes inside it just to see it." She thought out loud, standing up. She started pacing back and forth in the room, her hand on her chin. She wanted everyone in this unit to treat her like a guy and see her like a guy because the one who started this was sexist and believed that women were the weaker links in humanity so if she was found out for being a female, she would lose her position and be down graded to a solider like the rest of the females.

She didn't really have any friends in this little army, didn't care to make any friends. She was here to figure out how to stop the government. She had lost her father in that war, it really hit her mother and thinking that her own daughter committed suicide must have done worse. She hated that she had to do that to her mother, but she had no other way, her twelfth birthday was coming up and she had no other choice. She shook her head to get rid of the memory, keeping the tears behind her green eyes. She lost the bright light of hope and love long ago in her eyes, that was never coming back until she could see her family happy again.

Jacob snapped his fingers. He knew where it was. And how to get into that place. Only Veterans could get in there, and he was one. Hell, everyone knew who he was. But no one knew he was against the government.

"Chicago! The Stronghold of Chicago! That's where it is! The fallout zone!" Jacob smiled and lit a cigarette. It was his victory cigarette, and he always had it on him. Packs of it, too. He offered one to Z. Perhaps he might like a bit. "I can get us a map of the place, and everything. Hell, I can get us in there. They would never expect the rebels to go there, because that place is supposedly full of "Radiation". I say BS to that. There hasn't been radiation there for years,"

Jacob had a few friends, but he knew next to no one in this army of theirs. He could, though, pull some strings and get them help if he needed, but that was because of his status. He could get anything they needed, and no one would know about it. That was just how good he was sometimes.

Z looked over at him when he snapped his fingers and raised an eyebrow at him. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, listening to what he was saying. She nodded, seeing that was a good idea. She shook her head for the offer, she didn't like smoking, she had weak lungs. "That could work but it will have to be just us two because if we have too many people with us it will look suspicious." She thought just as the bell went off for dinner.

She looked over at the door and sighed. "Time for dinner. You ready to go?" She asked as she looked back over at Jacob. She sighed, running a hand through her short red hair. She still had work to do, but she would have to finish it up in her dorm room later, everyone of the guys in the Rise knew which dorm was her's, but they all knew to knock first or they would get a ear full about it. She waits till later in the night to take off her baggy black jacket.

"No, I got to plan this. I know of a way in and out that could be of help. Have fun, though." And Jacob did start planning. He planned hard. They were going as a group of students, who were on a field trip. Jacob would be showing them around, as everyone knew he loved to do. If anyone asked what they were doing, they would say that Jacob was showing them around. And if anyone asked Jacob what he was doing, he'd say the same thing. The four Snipers would use .50 carbines, and would be located in his room, right next to the entrance. They would cover him.

The first order of business, though would have to be obtaining weapons. One TAS-3, ten TAS-1s, four TC-1s as sniper rifles, 15 TH-2s, two TH-3s, eight TS-2s, and one TS-1. There would be 15 people including him and Z, with backpacks, to hide their weapons. It would be easy. Two people would carry C4 charges, so as to blow out the brainwash machine. Everyone would have grenades disguised as water bottles, an assault rifle or carbine, and a handgun.

((TAS= Assault Rifle, TC= Caribine, TH= Handgun, TS= shotguns. I'll tell you the whole thing later, if you need.))

But now he was tired, and had to go to sleep. He didn't know where his dorm was going to be, so he was going to ask Z, who he guessed was in his dorm room. And he didn't know to knock. It was midnight, around, and he opened the door to his dorms.

Z nodded. "Alright. You know where to find me afterwards, make sure to tell me what you are planning, Jake." She said as she left the room to go eat dinner. She always ate alone in her dorm during all the meals, she new the guys would try to joke around and become close to her but she wasn't having it, not now. She had to focus on her work and get things done.

She never left her door locked, unless she was about to go to sleep. She decided to stay up, looking over all the soldiers they had. She didn't know what Jacob might have in mind but right now she was looking over the newer ones, trying to see what they had to go through at home and how it would affect them now and the army. She heard her door open and quickly stood, clearly not expecting someone to come into her dorm at this time, which was bad because she wasn't in her sweat shirt anymore and had only a white tanktop on, which that never covered her breast.

She glared at Jacob when she saw him. She quickly went over to the door and closed it when he was inside. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" She growled at him, not facing him. She was hoping that he didn't get a good look at her, her breast might be small but she wasn't flat chested, she was an A cup. She hated this right now. "What do you want, Robbins?"

"Z, you're a girl? I didn't know that," Jacob was astonished. He was amazed. Hell, he was almost glad. This girl was one badass, though. And he liked that. Instantly his mind sort of went blank, just like every other time he had been around girls. It was just his nature. He couldn't think of anything.

He just stared, really. But then he remembered. "Sorry, Z. Didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to tell you that I planned it all out, and tomorrow, I need someone to come with me to get the supplies. Will you come?"

Jacob scratched his head, and turned around, not wanting to look at her. If she was a girl, then he didn't think it necessary to look at her breasts. That was just wrong, in his opinion. Fun, but still wrong.

Z nodded then sighed. "You tell no one, Robbins. The one who is charge around here is very sexist and would down grade me real fast because I am a girl." She faced him, folding her arms over her chest. This was pretty awkward for her, she didn't like the idea of anyone knowing that she wasn't a guy, people usually acted different around the opposite gender.

She nodded. "Its alright, but next time knock please. I don't want my gender getting out, it makes things awkward really fast and people act different when the opposite gender is around. Like you are doing now." She went over to her bed and grabbed her sweat shirt. "What do you have in mind? I've been looking over the newer soldiers we have and their background and how they faked their deaths. It seems that everyone likes to go with the accident death inside of the suicide one." She sighed, shaking her head.

She put her sweat shirt back on, covering her tank top and breast again. She looked like any other guy around her, but she wasn't buff or anything like that. She was really skinny and seemed as thought she doesn't eat a lot. She was really strong for someone that looked so weak, some of the guys around here would joke around with her and say that she should wear girls clothes, always saying they would look good on her.

"Yes Ma'am, I mean, sir. But if you do get downgraded, tell me. I can take care of that," Jacob turned around. He hadn't faked his death, a fact known to some, but not to her. Z probably didn't know how he would manage this, but he did. Anyways, he made a promise to be nicer to her in private, but be just as tough on her in public as he would to anyone else.

He told her of all his plans, and how they would work. While he was talking he sat down on her bunk, and didn't think, really. He just... Talked. And he never stopped until he was finished. When he did get finished, he took a breath, and asked her what he thought.

"Oh, by the way, Z. I want you to know I didn't fake my death. That means, if they catch us... Bad things happen. Some wires in some horrible places." Jacob did tell the truth. And he would try his hardest not to let her get captured. And with his size, it wouldn't be too hard.

Z rolled her eyes and sat down on the bunk. "I doubt you can unless you become the leader of the Rise. He doesn't like me already because I know that, figuring out I am a girl won't help me at all." She said with a shrug. She would be glad to know that because if he treated her different form the rest of the guys so suddenly, the leader would only become more suspicious. Most likely he would asked her to stripe to her underwear to make sure she was male, he was just that far gone.

She listened to what he said and nodded. "It is better we both go and see if it is there. I have in mind that it could be the Grand Canyon because no one would dare go down there and it was a great tourist attraction. Those are the two possible places it could be at." She said. She had a strong feeling that it could really be either one.

Z nodded. "Also, just to let you know. My real name isn't Z, its Zoe Faye. I just go by Z because it is easier and Zoe is a girl's name." She shrugged. "I faked my death, making it seem like a suicide. It probably really hurt my mom, it had been only two years since my father died and having your daughter stab herself in the heart with a note in her hand about life meaning nothing and being sorry about it, I can only hope for this all to end soon." She sighed, trying to keep calm.

"Z, I'm Jacob Robbins. There isn't a soul on this earth who doesn't know me as the man who brought back civilization as they know it. More importantly, this Leader wouldn't really like it if I told certain people where he was, hmm? Or perhaps he likes pain, which in that case, I got a blow torch, and a Bowie knife," Jacob didn't care if he was insane or not. He had no reason to treat people like that. And if this was such a Rebellion, that man was NOT becoming the new government. Jacob was. End of story, and she'd become his military leader and second in command, as a sign.

"I know it's there. And how do I know? Because there's always military helicopters going to that place to check for radiation, and any of those duds. Always. Never fails. So if another one comes up, and lands in between certain buildings, well, no one would pay much attention to that. But if one lands in the Grand Canyon, well, there's a bit of a problem," Jacob was sure, hell, he knew that it was going to be there. But he would check anyways. Although, he'd be different. And he would go public, saying that this new government was no good.

Jacob liked Z's real name. He didn't care if she was a girl, he'd like her anyways. Just not the way that he could like her. Which was good.

Z nodded, she never really cared much of what had happened before all of this madness started. "I heard of you, just didn't care. Anything that happened before this madness means nothing to me now. My father had been in the war between the Russians and America, Justin Faye. He died keeping another soldier alive in that war. My mother always said I took after him, same red hair. Her favorite thing to do was to play with my hair before I cut it all off." She said with a shrug. She missed her mother a lot, but she couldn't do anything about it now, it was in the past now, until this craziness was all over.

Z listened inventively, nodding and thinking over what he said. "I see but we have to check it out first, just to make sure everything is alright to start bringing others in to start destroy it. Trust me, anyone else here would agree with me." She looked him straight in the eyes, understanding his instinct but they needed to check it out first. "I understand that you want to go now and destroy it but we have to have prof before we launch a mission, the leader won't let us do it no matter what we say or have in mind." She said, trying to be a bit nicer now since she actually did have a nice side but she hid it so she wouldn't be seen as weak.

"Well... That's like saying you never cared for the leader, but okay. I guess it's fair. I'm sorry about your dad. I r... Justin? Justin Faye? Oh god... I knew him... he was... he was the one who saved me... did you know him well?" Then he thought about what he said. It was rude, obnoxious, and he really didn't need to say it at all. "Sorry. Shouldn't've asked it. Dammit! I shouldn't have... It's just... I knew him really well, and now that I think about it... You look a helluva lot like him...

But yes, we must do that. Lets get it to him in the morning, no? I think that would be best. It's all up to you, though," Jacob got up, and was about to head towards the door, when he stopped, and remembered what he was going to ask. "Where do I sleep?"

Z looked at him in surprise at what he said. "You were the one my dad saved? Well, that explains why he didn't make it to safety and you did. You were lighter than him and could move faster, even while wounded. No, it is fine. I knew my dad pretty well, up until he left for the war. Form then on, I only knew what my mother told me. She always loved mine and his red hair because it so rare to find." She shrugged. "I know that, my mom told me that all the time and showed me a bunch of pictures of him when he was my age. He was a pretty scrawny guy but my mom said it was because he never really worked out like he did once he got into the military."

She nodded. "Yeah, it is best to ask the leader first." She said, still seating down. She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand with what he just said, then sighed. She stood up, stuffing her hands in her sweat shirt pockets. "Come on, I'll show you it." She walked over to the door and then outside.

"Yeah. Sorry I couldn't save him." He had a distant look in his eyes, as if he was sad. But it wasn't like him. There was only a few people who he was sad about dying, and those two were Justin and Matt. He was especially sad about Matt, because he was like the brother he never had. "Where'd you live?"

Jacob got up and followed her to wherever his bunk would be. He hoped it was closer to her room, but that was his mind thinking crazy ass thoughts. Yup, that was his weird mind. But once again, he didn't care. If he was close, hell yeah, baby! If he was far, well, that was going to be hard on him if he went into a panic attack again.

Z gently patted his back and smile softly up at him. "Don't worry about it, I am sure my father is happy to know that he was able to keep you alive. I'm just glad he isn't suffering anymore and didn't have to deal with the pain of having his daughter commit suicide." She said, walking him to his bunk.

It wasn't far from her's, the newer soldier usually were in the far back and Z was there because the leader hated her guts. There was only one bunker between her's and his, that would be Alex's bunk, he was one of the guys who had guessed Zoe's gender and had developed a crush on her an she knew it, but she always turned him down.

"Well, I'm glad he never had to. That would've sent him over the edge... Just like me." And before she could say anything, he said thanks, smiled (waited for her to smile back) and closed the door before sitting down on his bunk. He breathed in heavier, glad that he could get to know her, but he got memories coming back. He decided that falling asleep would be much more helpful, and did just that.

But that night was not good. He woke up in a cold sweat, his breathing heavy. His eyes were wide open, and had tears in them. It was not a good time. He grabbed the pillow, and screamed into it, but it was useless. It was worse. He had to get water.

He stumbled outside his door, making a loud noise, and breathing heavy. It was skipped breathing, like he was scared, and he almost was. He was shaking all over, as if he remembered something. He grabbed hold of the railing, hoping not to fall.

Z was a little surprised that he didn't even give her a chance to say anything back before going off into his room. She sighed and walked back to her room. She took off her sweat shirt once she got inside her bunk, getting ready to finally get some sleep after all the work she did looking over the soldier information.

She wasn't expecting to be woken by a loud noise. She quickly wrapped her sheet around her because she didn't feel like putting a pair of shorts on when she went to bed and she couldn't sleep in jeans and she needed to cover her breast as well. She opened her door to see who it was and sighed in relief when she saw it was Jacob.

She walked over to him and noticed he looked scared. She gently put a hand on his shoulder, trying not to surprise him. "Are you alright?" She asked, concern in her eyes.

"Help..." And Jacob just... Collapsed. There was only one reason, but Z wouldn't know it right away. Jacob was in sort of a shock. He was stressed out, and had a horrible revisit to what he feared the most: Vladimir. There was just too many memories he had of that man, and everything that went on. And it knocked him out. His body went into a type of shock, shaking a bit. But he didn't foam, so no seizure, just. Insane, in a way.

"I'm sorry, Max. I've failed you..."

Jacob woke up with Z near him, looking a little worried. And who could blame her? He had one messed up time. He looked around. Apparently this was her bunk. He got a little embarrassed, but felt better. He didn't think he wanted her to leave, though.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Working for a change (1x1x1 with HRA and PandaGir)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus