Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fall Of The Gods (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ban (played by FlamingPsycho)

I've been itchin' to use Ban lately, so may I present...a roleplay made specifically for him to fit into!!!

The Gods have fallen. It is hard to believe, but the kingdom above has crumbled, and the six deities have disappeared from their thrones, leaving the world in the grasp of demons, who burn up the earth and destroy life in the absence of the great powers who have held them back for so long.

Though must of humanity is suffering, a few have risen up, with the single goal of finding the Deities, to restore order once more and banish the demons back where they belong.

DEITIES

~Deity of Balance (taken)
~Deity of the Waters and Rains (taken)
~Deity of the Earth and Storms (taken)
~Deity of the Home and Family (taken)
~Deity of Knowledge and Fate (taken)
~Deity of Peace and Pleasures

MY REQUIREMENTS

~You must be capable of at least three lines in proper grammar. However, more are encouraged. I won't insist you write paragraphs, but I do support the idea of doing them.

~Even if you play a deity, you cannot be overpowered. They still have their weaknesses, especially now that they roam the earth.

~Demons will be NPCs only so that they can be easily killed. I WILL NOT accept demonic characters into this.

~Swear all you want, but you WILL be reported for derogatory language, whether in or out of the roleplay.

~The Saviors must be human. However, The Deities can have add-ons, though not overly-obnoxious ones.

~Dice will be utilized for combat scenes. I will explain that later on.

AVAILABLE ROLES

THE GODS
5/6 Taken
Ban, played by FlamingPsycho
Vanadey, played by Feather
Nagash, played by Cactus_Jones
Nimue, played by Lady_Istyar
Hamos, played by Mochajee

THE SAVIORS
3/10 Taken
Genevieve, played by Junglejibe
Declan, played by Lady_Istyar
Drom Rekkin, played by Mochajee
Dossier, played by Anonymous

LINKS

IC Thread: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=78799
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ban (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

A reminder that this is still very much so open! Please join!
Kungfu6453

Can there be a goddess of essence? She the daughter of god of death and goddess of life.

Kungfu6453 wrote:
Can there be a goddess of essence? She the daughter of god of death and goddess of life.

Unfortunately, I'm just staying with those gods and goddesses that are listed, but with the exception of Balance and Earth/Storms, they're all available! I'm going more with purity, so only demons control wars, and then life/death draws into Ban's job.
Kungfu6453

Oh. Ok.
Hi! Is this still open?

Of course!
Hi! I’d love to do this. I can do two characters, one of the deity of Waters and Rains (if it’s still available) and a Savior, if I’m allowed to play multiple. :) If you’d rather me play one, I’ll do a savior.

Lady_Istyar wrote:
Hi! I’d love to do this. I can do two characters, one of the deity of Waters and Rains (if it’s still available) and a Savior, if I’m allowed to play multiple. :) If you’d rather me play one, I’ll do a savior.

Feel free to do both!
Ban wrote:
Lady_Istyar wrote:

Feel free to do both!

Sounds good! I’ll have them up by sometime this week!

Alright. Do they have names yet so I can add them to the list?
This is really interesting! If it is still open I could take on the deity of home and family.

Sure!
Ban wrote:
Alright. Do they have names yet so I can add them to the list?

Yes. My deity is Nimue and my savior is Declan.

Alright, all! Give me a bit and I'll be PMing the link to the actual chat to y'all!

Remember, this is still very much open! We especially need some Saviors!
Dossier (played anonymously)

If this is still open I was curious if I could use this character as a saviour? I would gladly answer any questions regarding him.

Dossier wrote:
If this is still open I was curious if I could use this character as a saviour? I would gladly answer any questions regarding him.

Always open! Apologies for the late response, I am NOT on during most breaks, as I migrate to using my phone and tablet more, and cannot get satisfying responses when using those.
Dossier (played anonymously)

Thank you, and I totally understand where you're coming from. I tend to use my phone most times and end up deleting and rewriting what I have a often.

Dossier wrote:
Thank you, and I totally understand where you're coming from. I tend to use my phone most times and end up deleting and rewriting what I have a often.

Anyways, I'll add you to the chat. What role are you looking at?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fall Of The Gods (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus