Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Tasha's gofundme Fundraiser

Click this link to get to the gofundme page!

Don't want to use gofundme? There's a PayPal donation button on my blog's sidebar. Want the gofundme rewards through PayPal? Just send me a PM about it!

To make a long story short: For about a month now, I've suffering from pretty bad health problems. Mostly stomach related. With a bit research and input from friends and family, we're pretty sure I have stomach ulcers and they're getting pretty bad pretty fast. I'm already getting to the point where I'm throwing up blood and that's really very scary. It's also caused a lot of other problems affect me most since I can't finish my shifts at work or have to frequently call in because I can barely find my way out of bed. It's not a good situation for me. Or those who depend on me working.

I'm not making enough to pay bills or even buy groceries. We're living on whatever odd money I can make from my short time at work. And it's just not enough. Lee just got hired to work but he isn't going to start for at least another a week or so, probably longer. We can't make rent. We're barely eating and what we do have to eat is very difficult for me to keep down or hurts like hell to digest. Yes, we have tried for government assistance - but got nothing so far. I don't insurance of any sort so I face all medical expenses being out of pocket. And that costs a lot. I'm doing what I can to manage it on my own but I really need a physician.

While the immediate worry is being able to pay rent and bills, I need to see a doctor. If I don't, I can't work. If I can't work, I can't provide for my family. And when I can't provide for my loved ones, I stress out very badly and that'll make my ulcer problem even worse. It's a vicious cycle I can't fall into right now. I need to be healthy ASAP.

I know I've asked for help in the past but this is really dire. With my health at stake, I don't have time to be too prideful. I've set up simple reward levels that Lee and even Serge can help with me so I'm not heavily burdened while also being sick.

So please, if you can help out, even if just a dollar or two, we would all really be grateful for the help!

If you happen to be part of the Furcadia community, check out the cross post here. I'm going to do a raffle for people who are part of that community.
Sanne Moderator

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time!! I don't have any money to spare right now, but I hope others can chip in and help you out. :(

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Tasha's gofundme Fundraiser

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus