Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » elfenland, a role of elves, accepting and open

Ailmar (played by Allannia)

oSeuxzDF_t.jpeg
A Roleplay of travel and adventure in a fantasy land!
these elves travel town to town on many roads of the land
there are lots of different kinds of creatures as pets and rivals!
welcome to elfen land

(This is my own photo don’t steal)

PLZ DONT POST HERE
Ailmar (played by Allannia) Topic Starter

-different types of elves, and defination -
Elven ears have a different hearing range are very different than other creatures, elves here from 1000 to 30,000 hertz a slightly higher range. This is probably why elves speak in higher pitches than others. Elves have an excellent sense of sight especially in close ranges

aquatic elves, (Aquatic elves can live either in or out of the water
(0/infinity)

dark elves,(Dark elves are known for their aggression, deceit, and stealth,They are very brutal and cruel by nature )
(0/infinity)

deep elves, (Deep elves live in isolation, far from other civilizations, and they have devoted their lives to evil)
(0/infinity)

grey elves, (They have either silver hair and amber eyes or pale golden hair and violet eyes. They prefer clothing of white, silver, yellow, or gold, with cloaks of deep blue or purple)
(0/infinity)

high elves, (High elves, also known as eladrin,were graceful warriors and wizards)
(0/infinity)

moon elves, (moon elves were the ancestors of most half-elves. They were considered high elves)
(0/infinity)

snow elves, (Snow elves are rare, reclusive elves rumored to lived in the High Ice of Toril ice land
(0/infinity)

sun elves, ( Haughty and arrogant, sun elves typically felt themselves superior to most other races,)
(0/infinity)

valley elves, (Valley elves are an unusual elven subrace that are seldom seen outside the Valley of the Mage.)
(0/infinity)

wild elves, (are a feral, stealthy species)
(0/infinity)

wood elves, (Elves that reside in the forests of the world)
(0/infinity)

winged elves, (symbolize beauty, grace and purity. They are a kind race, willing to help in any time of need. Many live peaceful lives, surrounded by the forests and lakes to the southwest of elfenland
(0/infinity)

Wizard, Conjurer, Summoner, Necromancer, Fire Elementalist, Ice Elementalist, Air Elementalist, Earth Elementalist, Venom Mage
Ailmar (played by Allannia) Topic Starter

⚫violence, cuddles, kisses love? alright, just dont go into detail for the love part, keep it pg 18
⚫ all rprepository rules apply
⚫plz dont spam
⚫no godmodding
⚫no powerplaying
⚫have as many charterers as you'd like
⚫lgbt is not welcome, sorry, not that im against it but is very highly uncomfortable with it. please dont disown me
⚫disable signatures in the role play thread, i dont care much about the disc thread
⚫be active, if not post for a couple days, so like two or three, get ready for a pm

⚫ anime images, only
⚫ you may have kids, adults, teens, tween, toddlers
⚫do kill, and hurt characters, i mean how else would the roleplay be fun
⚫OH i forgot lots of drama and romance
⚫have fun!!!
discussion thread https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=78657

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » elfenland, a role of elves, accepting and open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus