Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Castle of Cards 1X1

Momoko Redrave (played by Cheesecakes)

Momoko riding her bike the on the side of the street, towards her house. "Missed the bus again..." Momoko dropped her head sadly.
Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic)

about 6 or 7 Cars few past, followed by a pile of cops. In the lead of the front cars was a Black Mustang, with blue lights on the underside, and the inside rims of the wheels. They continued on until they where out of sight. The driver of the black mustang turned down a side road and then another, quickly losing the heat by the cops. He continued to drive until he came to a long driveway leading into the woods.

A few hours latter a Purple Lamborghini Pulled out and began to head off, going the speed limit. nobody ever truly knew who the man in the back mustang was, other than he was called Glitch.. But in reality his name was Kethual, and he was fairly rich, His chrome purple Lambo having won money car shows in the past.
Momoko Redrave (played by Cheesecakes) Topic Starter

Momoko flipped into the air as the speeding car's passed by her. As she flew into the air her backpack broke her fall. Her lunch fell out the basket of her bike and fell to the ground. Her lunch was splattered everywhere and flies started to have a meal of their own. "My lunch!" Momoko shouted and got up from the ground. She stared at the purple mustang, her eyes burned with anger. "You bastards!" Momoko picked up her bike and chased after the speeding cars. She was surprisingly catching up with the cars. She got in front of the purple mustang, people stopped and stared "is she insane?"

(( Black mustang ))

She would not be able to catch up to the black mustang as it was done and gone, and back home.. The Driver was now in his Lambo heading to a near by restaurant

(( he actuly were's a helment when raceing 1 for safety and another so nobody knows who he is. ))

"I'll kill him with my own two hands...." Momoko said with a crooked smile, she quietly followed the mysterious driver to the parking lot. She waited for him to come out the car, she started to put on her black gloves, Momoko was going to avenge her rotten lunch.

(( Remimber He changed cars did you not read my hole first post? ))

(Yes I read both you're posts do you want me to type a summary?)

(( how could she follow him if he changed cars.. he was already gone before she could have done anything and i dought anyone can make a bicycle go over 150 MPH ))

(Easy, you she takes short cuts and follows him home, she's a demon not human.)

(( ..... HELLO! this is modern times there are no demons! ))

(Yes I know it's modern time you don't need to point that out. Who said there can't be demons?)

(( its not realistic.. and a bit over powerful ))

(Nevermind... no ones trying to be god like anyway.)

(( Just read my posts more than once.. and make sure you get what i'm posting.. And pay close attenchen to the car colores.. I'm going with you where unable to keep up with him ))

Keth stepped out of the Purple Lamborghini and stretched a little bit. He closed the door and locked it before walking into the Restaurant.

Momoko stopped in the middle of the street looking left and right. She lost the speeding in stranger "son of a-!" Momoko got off her bike her bike. Then she kicked it and started speaking in a different language. Even though no one understood what she was saying women we're moving their children away, and covering their ears. "Rage quit!" A couple of college students pointed and laughed at Momoko.

Keth sat his normal Table and ordered himself a bowl of soup some fries, and cheese sticks. As he sat there waiting for his food he pulled out his phone cheeking it and put it away. ~ I really need to find another hobby~ he thought yawning a little.

A police man stopped his car and got off, he walked over towards Momoko." Ma'am can you please calm down you're disturbing everyone els around you! "The police man said calmly. Momoko picked up her bike and walked away.

Keth's food came and me smiled thanks to the waiter and began eating.

Hanae walked past the restaurant, and stares at the man eating through the window. Her stomach growled and she dropped her head sadly." I wish I had my lunch..." she said sadly. A small family closed their windows because they saw what she did in the middle of the street." I'm so helpless... " Momoko said to herself.

Keth looked out the window at her. Then turn back to his food.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Castle of Cards 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus