Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The reemergence (Rp with Eon, Dark and Lorv)

Unit 459 (played by Lorvilran)

The days had been peaceful in the small town that few knew about. The local inhabitants had been hard at work tending to crops and animals, very little offensive technology had been kept as it was viewed as a danger to the populace though many of the high tech life-saving technologies had. It'd been about 30 years since the fall of the world government and except the occasional raider attack of caravans between cities, in the wastes that separated cities and towns.

This small town had felt it's magical energies dwindle and surge over the last couple weeks and it's technomages began wondering why this would be. Nature's guides had lost a few crops when their magics failed and they soon put out a flier informing others that iff they found the reason they would be paid well for either taking out the threat or informing the mages about it. (If anyone believes it's in the wrong spot tell me/move it as I wasn't sure where to put it since it is techy and it is also magical.)";
Other characters (played by EonRising)

There was a thunderous sound in the near distance, like something massive falling from the sky. It was out of nowhere, and it was loud. Then, there was another, closer this time. If someone looked out in that direction, they'd see a large silhouette gradually getting bigger. It looked like a Greek warrior and it's skin glinted in the sunlight. It soon became very evedent that this was some sort of mech. It moved like a human, granted with a slower gait, but the bronze skin flexed and bent as if it were flesh. Within minutes, the massive robot stood over the village, planting the end of his spear into the dirt, creating a 50 foot hole that held it up. He squated down and looked at the village curiously.
"What has happened to the world?" he asked, his voice smooth but incredibly loud. The whole town was certain to hear it.
Mortis (played by Dark)

In his home that was lit by only a candle sat a clocked man in patient. He preferred night time and waited for his moments to strike. He is still a little surprise that no one is looking for him, then again, no one has had a need for him as of late. He heard a booming voice that seems to have resonated out of no were. The window creaked open a little which he peered out of and saw the giant robot near the edge of town. Like a shadow, he snuffed out the candle and exited the building, moving closer to the robot while still staying hidden buy the buildings.
Unit 459 (played by Lorvilran) Topic Starter

A large door in the ground opened just outside the town, a ramp leading lower visible. On either side were eight turrets which soon aim at the colossus. A rather beaten down siren was heard from deeper in the compound that had opened up and a robotic voice was heard from speakers inside "Large unidentified robot, surrender your arms, or this unit will destroy this town." A new robot appeared, it's four arms appearing to be loaded with weapons. A new voice was heard "The UNX units have activated, please, I have been fighting them but I am damaged. My last caretaker would not lik this." It was quite a different voice "I wish to not trouble the people of this town, I am Unit 459 someone please destroy the UNX units, I do not wish to be destroyed."

The robot on the ramp went up and aimed at the town, it's weapons whirring with power as it prepared to annihilate the town. It had several exposed wires denoting it's having been left without ability to be repaired.

The colossus turned at the voice and slammed his massive shield into the ground. It was almost as tall as he was and created an almost indestructible wall between the town and the robot. With one hand he brought his hand down on the aggresive robot, tuning it into a sparking pancake.
Mortis (played by Dark)

Saw a ramp appear and didn’t like what was going on. An arrow was notched and the target was a cord that was slightly exposed. Before the arrow could fly, a giant shield blocked his path, making it so his shot was a miss. He moved around the area to try to find a new target that was good while the voices over head were talking. He heard something about a previous robot being exhausted from battle and wondered how well he would be able to handle things. Before he knew it, he was positioned in front of the ramp so that he ended up in the way of what ever was taking the ramp.

A few more like the previous came up, firing armor peircing rounds at anything out of the ramp. Unit 459's voice came over the speakers "I will try to open another exit and make it up top. I am very sorry they were reactivated by a curious child entering the maintenance tunnels." a few shots where heard over the speakers and then silence. 459 had moved out of his hiding spot though and was heading for defence tunnels.

The bronze spartan effortlessly destroyed each hostile mechanition, sometimes only by flicking them away.
"I see humans have increased their technology considerably."
Mortis (played by Dark)

Saw more people coming and tried to stay out of view of them. After hearing that the ramps are suppose to be an exit, he stopped firing and held his position in the shadows. Unsure of what he should be shooting at now he listen to want the giant robot said and had to agree. Through out the ages, humans have done nothing but improve how things work. Him and the two robots were proof of that.

UNX models began flooding out of the underground base, denoting a massive complex, some began climbing the wall that'd been formed. Another ramp opened and a 7 foot tall robot walked out "I hope I haven't come out the wrong side..." He began firing his miniguns at the unx models, trying to keep them from going, small explosions of magic would be seen as the blasts of energy hit.

Leo swiped his arm down the side of his shield, flinging all the robots that were climbing up its smooth surface into the ground.
"How many of these are there?"
Mortis (played by Dark)

Mortis started to have trouble for his arrows started to run low. He placed his bow away and started to have melee combat with the robots, aiming for wires and anyplace that was exposed. No point in hiding now, some of them have already found out about him.

Unit walked towards him "There are many, they hadn't had time to dismantle them all, they faked correct programming to keep themselves around longer." The robot quickly turned and fired on the UNX units. One took a swipe as Mortis tried to disable it, a few others falling for the trick. Some began firing rounds up at the colossus. A few more scored hits on the damaged robot who was aiding them. As soon as they did they began retreating back underground "I believe they are not done fully but we have a break." There were sparks of energy flying out from him "I require repairs and time to recharge. How long have I been deactivated for, the last thing I remember my caretaker said she would return for me then I went offline as per my orders from her, I am also recieving no transmission from governmental headquarters."

"Im more lost Than you are, little friend," he sighed, "Last time I was awake was after the fall of Greece," Leo sighed and crouched down. The only damage evident on his body was a few scorch marks, "Get on my hand, little one," he sai and lay one massive, bronze hand down on the ground, palm up.
Mortis (played by Dark)

Took a step back as the hand came down. When it was resting on the ground, he jumped up into the hand. "True, we may have a break at the moment. But who knows the nest time they will come out and attack. All the while, my arrows seems to be gone and almost have no effect with them."

Unit blinked as he walked, he seemed to have coordination issues he hadn't when he'd first came out, the hole showing a damaged motion coordinator unit "I think I am going to need repairs further than I thought I would..." He walked over and climbed on, not coordinated enough to actually function beyond that "I am Unit 459, Governmental heavy assault unit. I have interchangable weapons and draw off of the magic in the air to recharge or enhance my blasts, I'm assuming my charge station for normal energy won't work..." He looked quite beat up at this point.

"Perhaps Hephaestus will help you," he offered and started to compress his other palm over Unit. The heat and pressure immediately began to melt the robot down into one liquid. The spartan looked around and picked up a sentry not that hadn't been smashed, but rather shot with an arrow and he compressed that too until the two robots were nothing but a metallic pool in his palm.
Leo began pouring it out of his palm and it seemed as if the metal was filling some invisible shell of Unit 459. It filled completely and then all the excess dripped away, leaving a fully functional Unit with a few new parts from that sentry, but they had been recreated to fit inside of Unit.
"Feel better?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The reemergence (Rp with Eon, Dark and Lorv)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus