Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Classic D&D Stuffs {CLOSED} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Good to rp with you as well Juls! :) And lol I didn’t even realize, this should definitely be interesting!
Can I join even if I have no DnD experience??
Bryseis (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:

Sure, just PM me and I’ll help you set up a character and stuffs.
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

Tusitala2017 wrote:

Whoooo! :)

FitherCwen, I took a few creative liberties in my intro post. If I need to tweak anything, just let me know! :)
Lmao it took wayyyy too long to get a picture of Nihtgenge onto here from my phone XD I did it though, it isn't the main pic but it's on the first page!
Here is my DnD profile: Aynor - human, rogue

https://www.rprepository.com/c/aynor/340704

Let me know if it needs changes

AYNOR slayer rogue dragonrider wrote:
Here is my DnD profile: Aynor - human, rogue

https://www.rprepository.com/c/aynor/340704

Let me know if it needs changes

It looks good to me. You can join the rp forum!

Hey FitherCwen,

Are we playing in one of the established settings? Or is this homebrew world? :)

(Mostly curious at the moment about the pantheon of gods available! Or if referencing any of them would be kosher here! )

Also, if you really need us all to work together as a team and Cedric just can't get along with Nihtgenge, I've got other characters that might fit the game that don't have the same level of animosity toward the drow. Just the standard (and healthy!) distrust.

Cedric Hayes wrote:
Hey FitherCwen,

Are we playing in one of the established settings? Or is this homebrew world? :)

(Mostly curious at the moment about the pantheon of gods available! Or if referencing any of them would be kosher here! )

Also, if you really need us all to work together as a team and Cedric just can't get along with Nihtgenge, I've got other characters that might fit the game that don't have the same level of animosity toward the drow. Just the standard (and healthy!) distrust.

It’s homebrew, but most of the deities are available just talks with me first and stuffs.

As for the team thing I have an idea already, if it doesn’t work then maybe a different character would suffice. After the first encounter hopefully they’ll be willing to at least do the job together even if they end up fighting or hating each-other in the end.
How many characters are we allowed to have?

AYNOR slayer rogue dragonrider wrote:
How many characters are we allowed to have?

Just one so battles, encounters and stuff in general doesn’t get too chaotic.
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

Bryseis wrote:
As for the team thing I have an idea already, if it doesn’t work then maybe a different character would suffice. After the first encounter hopefully they’ll be willing to at least do the job together even if they end up fighting or hating each-other in the end.

If it pans out, then cool. :) As long as I'm not bothering Crystal from an OOC perspective with the overt loathing of drow? It could prove to be some interesting character interaction along the way.

If it doesn't work out, I've got this cleric I could use instead. I'd just have to tune her back to Level 1 again. (Which would not be a problem as she's not being utilized in any other 5th edition games right now)

Edit: Or Rivka... a goblin shaman. I need to stat her up, but this neglected soul hasn't gotten much RP time yet. So I wouldn't mind an excuse to play her either. :)
Lumaslily

I didn’t know we had an OOC forum...hello!
Lol don’t worry, the loathing of Drow isn’t bugging me. I honestly find it hilarious and think it’ll make an interesting sub plot!

Are drow some trusted entity in this gameworld? Everyone else's inherent trust of the race usually known for its cruelty makes Cedric's reaction seem more over the top than I intended.

Are they peace, love, harmony here...?

https://www.realmshelps.net/charbuild/races/elf/drow1.shtml
I have no idea if they are or not, but thank you for posting the link! I’m trying to read more about the Drow so I can make the character better and write her backstory lol.

Lumaslily wrote:
I didn’t know we had an OOC forum...hello!

This isn’t an OOC form but I can make one if need be

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Classic D&D Stuffs {CLOSED} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus