Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Caldava! Wolf Mountain! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zarah Frost (played by Wolfzone92)

A loud horn could be heard throughout the kingdom of Caldavia. A few royal soldiersof the kingdom could be seen walking through the kingdom. They walked to each house and knocked, asking everyone to come to the Queen's house to hear her speech for it will change everything for Caldavia! "My loyal subjects. I am afraid that i have some unwelcomed news. It seems that our neighboring kingdoms cannot get along, cannot agree to some terms. And it seems as though i may have to join in this fight or in this war that may be starting up. I don't wanna fight. I wanna make peace between these lands. I need to know, which of you will join me, to talk to these kingdoms one last time. There will be a meeting between all of us tomorrow evening. I need at lease a few of you to come with me to convince them why this is not a good idea and why we must not fight. Fang here agrees with me. Do not ask his judgement. He was born and raised here. He knows these lands like the back of his paws. I traveled with him for many years. So i ask you, please do right by Caldavia, and i will surely reward you for your deeds. Thank you. That is all for now."

This is the setting. I am looking for more then 1 person to help me with this story. This will be a group story or a one on one depending on how many people respond to this post. Magic users will be allowed. Must have a snow uniform or snow outfit or a coat due to Caldavia's feezing temperatures.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Caldava! Wolf Mountain! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus