Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Black Butler (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

decorative-line-clip-art-decorative-line-clipart-370_198.png
Hello, hello! TaeOreo is back again with another roleplay proposal. Because sadly one of my favorite Kuroshitsuji roleplays yet is going rather slow, and I fear the inevitable death of it, I've decided to make a topic to lure in more people to my interest! I adore Black Butler, and am more than happy to do a roleplay concerning it! There are some requirements that I wish for those interested in this roleplay to follow, though. Hopefully they don't scare you away!
tumblr_inline_oxgz7wgOwA1uas3hy_540.png
"TaeOreo's Requirements!"
⁜I'm a literate roleplayer. I write large paragraphs as my default. If we do have a semi-literate roleplay, DO NOT EXPECT IT TO LAST LONG. I HAVE SHORT TOLERANCE FOR SEMI-LITERATE WRITING AND WILL GET BORED VERY EASILY. That being said, I'm still able to them. So if you want a short term Black Butler roleplay, I suppose you should write semi literate. If you're curious about what I consider semi-lit, don't worry, I'll tell if you ask. If not, I'll just match your amount.

⁜I do not like SebaCiel. I don't. But I don't hate it either. If you really want to roleplay it, then I can. My favorites are Elizabeth and Ciel, and in some cases even Alois and Ciel. If you have an oc you want to ship with a Black Butler character, I do in fact count that as a Black Butler roleplay and you're more than welcome to. Note that if I take the role of Sebastian, any ship will be difficult. It won't happen very quickly because Michaelis simply isn't an affectionate person. He doesn't care.

⁜I am most comfortable with roleplaying Ciel Phantomhive. He is my go to as soon as we talk. If you wish to take Ciel then I'm more than willing to take Sebastian, or whoever you want me to take. I'm very diverse and love every character in the show! I apologize if some of the minor character roles are not accurate. I haven't practiced with them much but am more than willing to do them.

⁜If the story isn't a modern version of Black Butler, then I expect you to use Victorian speech. If you can't d that much then perhaps you and I aren't meant to be partners. If you cannot get the era right, I WILL call you out on it (I'm nice about it I promise) and if you cannot fix it, I will leave.
Yes I am caught up with the manga and the anime, so don't worry about either. So! With all the scary stuff out of the way, please, do come stop by and say hello! I may sound strict, but in reality I can be pretty compromising if you're blunt with me and tell me where your weak spots are. Have a nice day, and don't be shy, I don't bite.....very hard!

Forewarning: I tend to forget about my forms. If you want me to see you, you'd be better off dming me. Really, you would.

tumblr_oxzk59RGq01rkicrfo1_400.png
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Black Butler (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus