Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Against the oods

Yuki (played by KitanaMavile)

-Scythe- Pulls scythe around his throut, "SO IM NOT WORTH YOUR PRETIOUS TIIIME!!!!!!" Throws Hime towards a wall and to the floor "IM POINTLESS!?!?!" she screamed, "WHY YOU!!!! I"LL DESTROY YOUUU!!!!!! YOU LITTLE ******!!!"

@KingTai
Tavani Feracho (played by KingTai)

Cool calm and collected but also a bit annoyed he has to fight, Tav didn't flinch from the scythe to the throat. With him being thrown, he braced himself and went on the defensive. "Oh do try..." He pulled out his broadsword, kicking her off him as the same time rushing at her taking his blade to try and aim for her torso with a thrust and an upward slash but also prepared to block if she got from those attacks.
Yuki (played by KitanaMavile) Topic Starter

Yuki jumped back wide eyed and flipped out of the way, she spun and darted around leaping up from her spot on the ground, and turned using the heel of her foot the kick his side throwing him. " i hate C*cky B**tards" she locked her scythe around his waist jamming him hard into the ground "AND THAT MEANS I HATE YOU!!!" she flew back and landed on the ground gracefully, preparing in case her tried to hit her again,

Tav managed to use his flat part of the blade to block her kick which made him slide a little. When he hit the ground, he just chuckled. "And you're an idiot too. Correct me but weren't you the one initiating a fight? You talked about wanting me to fight out how troublesome you are so...you're the cocky one here. And you attacking me viciously obviously tells me you hate me..." When she moved, he smirked. "But since you think I'm cocky...why didn't you try and finish me? Seems someone's afraid that I could possibly hurt them." He stood up with no problem and from where he was, he traced his finger on the flat of his blade lighting it up and swung to launch a flying flame slash projectile towards her and rushed in to follow up so he could launch 3 more horizontally, vertically and diagonally.

Yuki giggled before starting to laugh manically "If in so troublesome, why did you talk to me?" she managed to block the first two hits but quick enough the block the other to, she stood with her feet apart , "Ow. . . that hurt" she glared at Tav and continued to stay still, "Catch Me" She bent down and leaped into the air, after a few second Yuki appeared about 30 ft. away

Raising his eyebrow, Tav shrugged. "because I'm nice like that. I talk to everyone..no matter who or what you are. Besides...you seemed as if you need someone to tell you how silly you are." He saw how she blocked the hits but one other connected. With her telling him to catch her, Tav watched for a moment. "Can't believe we are continuing this..." His flame came about again but then he had them change color to a more crimson red flame as this helped him launch at her as if he was propelled towards her going for another slash towards her arm.

Yuki was inches away from getting hit but she disappeared and reappeared behind Tav "i'm silly?" she sat down and didn't move, "i guess your right, huh?" she looked at the floor, "i am huh?" "so why talk to me?", Yuki held her scythe in her lap,

(sorry my mood is kinda of shitty rn)

Tav stopped the moment she disappeared and reappeared and had his flames cease. He gave a shrug. "Nothing wrong with being silly...it's just how you're approaching others just wanting to fight." he said. "I'm talk because I like people in general but if I don't like you, I wouldn't have taken to time to say anything at all...." Staying on guard just in case she goes back to her violence craving mood.

She stood and walked towards Tav, "I. . . Don't. . .Like. . . Pity" she kept her head down and swayed side to side while walking "I cuase TruOBle, So GeT UsEd To iT!!!!". Yuki Leaped at top speed , into the sky, she gripped her scythe above her head and reeled back aiming for Tav, "YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, I DON'T. . . NEED PITY. . . I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!!" she manage to hit Tav and back jumped, after a minute she spoke "I. . . NeEd, . . . BLOOOOOD!!!!!" she boomed, her voice seemed as if it had gotten louder, she flared up in Big, bright lavender flames.

@KingTai

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Against the oods

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus