Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Medieval Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello. I am fairly new to the forums, and I wanted to pitch in an idea for a possible roleplay to have with some people in private. I don't demand a lot from the other players, as I'm very flexible myself.

The setting that we'll use will primarily feature a conflict wherein a group of powerful creatures desire to claim Earth as their own. It's the main protagonists's duty to thwart the beings' selfish plans, and save humanity from a worldwide calamity.

Small subplots and side-arcs are more than welcomed. I would love to work with your character and help you to develop them.

Feel free to contact me through PMs if you wish to discuss how to introduce your character to the RP. You may also suggest ways to improve the premise, and maybe offer your help to expand the universe. I am available through Discord as well, and I prefer to continue our work together over there, but it's okay if you'd rather keep it in this place.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hey human, so I’ve never role-played on anything other than a Minecraft server before. So, I wanted to see how it goes. I’m a writer and have a good Imagination. It’s just that I’ve never gotten around to doing it before.
Aeleanor Caledhel (played anonymously)

I don't have a Discord, but if you don't mind doing it over PMs, we might be able to find a way for Aeleanor here to fit in if you're interested.
HoarfrostWicken Topic Starter

Of course. I'll see what we're able to do. Shoot me a PM with your ideas.
Hey friend!
Well, this is the first fantasy roleplay that I am interested in but I don't know if I can handle it. My roleplay skills are normal and i usually do paragraphs but I'm not sure if I can RP well in a fantasy genre.
Do you think is this a good place to start? I just know some race names and not familiar with all of them. And yeah that's disappointing.
However, I can make a new character and develop it.
HoarfrostWicken Topic Starter

DeeDay wrote:
Hey friend!
Well, this is the first fantasy roleplay that I am interested in but I don't know if I can handle it. My roleplay skills are normal and i usually do paragraphs but I'm not sure if I can RP well in a fantasy genre.
Do you think is this a good place to start? I just know some race names and not familiar with all of them. And yeah that's disappointing.
However, I can make a new character and develop it.

I can't warrant you this is the best place to start. I am a very casual roleplayer with a bit of a busy schedule, but I'm sure we'll figure out something together. You can introduce any race, as long as you run it through me first and I greenlight it.
Hello i'm willing to join this long term roleplay, i'll more then likely PM, still new here.

Indie writer on smashwords, and i do like fantasy typed strories.

I would use Asta show yeah unsure if she approves.
Hey there, I'm quite experienced in semi literate/literate fantasy roleplay but I'm new here, not really sure how stuff works on here. I'm really interested in your roleplay idea though and have a character, Daar that could fit in with the creatures or the protagonists. Still have no clue about how contacting works exactly on this site.
Hello, I’m pretty new to this site, too, but something long term and medieval fantasy was exactly the reason that I sought to join a role playing site in the first place. Your idea sounds very intriguing to me. I’ve never written on Discord but I would be interested in trying it out. I enjoy writing paragraphs (can average at the very least 2)
, am not too familiar with all races but very interested in learning. I don’t necessarily have to be a main character, either, as I have two characters already that could work just as well as main or side. I also love the idea of coming up with something new!

Either way, this sounds like a fun and intriguing idea.
Hey! This sounds like a lot of fun! I would gladly join, and although I don't have a character made for something like this I would totally make one. I do have discord, but I would prefer keeping it on here because I don't go on there often.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Medieval Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus