Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New to the Forums :) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Witchifyouplease

Hello!!

I am new to the Forums but whoo this looks like fun. :D

I'm pretty open when it comes to any to, though most of my experience comes from original work. I do like a good fandom romp too.

As of right now my most prevelent OCs fall into the genres of science fiction, fantasy, and modern settings.

I have merpeople.

I have a super powered teen.

I have dragons who shapeshift into humans.

I have vampires struggling with moral codes.

I'm also very good at creating scenarios and characters at the drop of a hat. I just really love to create.

Also, Im not one for one liners, though occasionally one slips in depending on what's going on. I tend to be very involved in RPs; the bigger and more detailed, the better!

Oh yeah.... I also tend to gravitate towards darker themes.

Hope to meet some of you soon!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hilde Gray (played anonymously)

I'd be down to RP! Hilde here is free for medieval fantasy type stories if you're down for something.
I would be intrest, send me a pm so we can discuss it.
Witchifyouplease Topic Starter

Hilde Gray wrote:
I'd be down to RP! Hilde here is free for medieval fantasy type stories if you're down for something.

ahhh she sounds wonderful!!! I adore medieval fantasy, it's probably my favorite haha!
ChebaBeesting

I'd love to rp! Fantasy roleplays are one of the types I'm interested in!
Hilde Gray (played anonymously)

Witchifyouplease wrote:
Hilde Gray wrote:

ahhh she sounds wonderful!!! I adore medieval fantasy, it's probably my favorite haha!

Well in that case, I do have an RP idea over here(if your able to see adults only posts, that is. Doesn't even have to be adult geared, I can adjust) that I'd be happy to play out if interested or feel free to throw a PM my way if you ever have an idea you want to play out :)
Witchifyouplease Topic Starter

Hilde Gray wrote:
Witchifyouplease wrote:
Hilde Gray wrote:

Well in that case, I do have an RP idea over here(if your able to see adults only posts, that is. Doesn't even have to be adult geared, I can adjust) that I'd be happy to play out if interested or feel free to throw a PM my way if you ever have an idea you want to play out :)

I did try to check that link and it prompted me to change my settings to view, and then gave me an error screen 😭. I'm totally okay seeing adult content though. I'm just gonna have to figure how to change settings haha
If you feel like interacting with a snow elf who can't speak theeeennn we're in business x)
This seems really interesting! I'd be interested in giving this a shot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New to the Forums :) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus