Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Broken and Beaten but not giving up(Open)

Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A teenager sat in an alley, covered in blood and bruises. Just one look at the teen, and you would think it was a boy with the short fiery red hair and curveless figure, it seemed like it had to be a boy. You would be surprised, but that beaten figure was a girl, beaten by a group of boys that teased her, thinking that she was a he. She used the wall for support to stand up but only fell back to the ground. She wasn't giving up, not yet. She tried again and then began to walked into the street, using her hood to cover her bloody face with the split lip, cut cheek, and cut on the top of her, matting her hair with blood as she began to limp home.
Maxine Kern (played by PandaGirl)

A young girl stood against the light post on the corner, guitar case closed and sitting against the wall. She wasn't here for money today, she was here to play. She saw the girl coming out of the alley, putting her hood up. She knew that she had been beaten, nobody comes out of that alley without being beaten. Max was wearing a yellow cap and a jean jacket with some ripped jeans. There was no denying that she was homeless, given a guitar about a year ago by her father demanding she get out of the house.

"Hey dude!" Max called out, trying to get her attention. "This song is for you." she called through the small crowed of people around her. She brought her hand down on the strings, looking at the girl disguised as a boy. Her pinkish-red hair whipped around her face as a light rain started. She didn't care though, she was going to try to cheer this girl up no matter what. She started to strum the base of "Tomorrow Is Gonna Be Better, By Josshua Radin" and sing to it. "Sometimes it's easier to hide away, When the winter comes and it's shorter days. But I know the dark clouds won't stay, Tomorrow is gonna be better. Sometimes it's easier to hit the road, When the world is givin' you a heavy load. But if you stay and face it, I know... Tomorrow is gonna be better She has done this all day to people who were looking down or sad, even scared. She just played one of her favorite song, hoping to cheer them up. She hoped the girl appreciated her gesture.
Shaun sat on a nearby rooftop watching for any action, along these streets were usually fights, racing, drug dealing, that he would usually put an end to. As he scanned the area he found the beat up girl struggling to even stand up straight. He skidded down the side of the rooftop and landed on his feet with a loud thud. He quickly ran over to assist the girl. He smiled and gave a thumbs up to the singer across the rode. He mouthed the words. 'Nice voice.' He then turned to help the girl. One arm went around waist for support, the other brought the girls arm around Shawn's neck. "What happend?" Shawn examined the girls wounds as he brought her up.

"Who did this to you, and where do they live?" Shawn was angry at whoever did it, he could technically charge for, assault, harassment, and abuse. Three of which things Shawn absolutely hated the most, he had some, not so good expieriences. But this wasn't about him, it was about her.
Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Z looked up at the girl singing across the street and smiled at her. She was thankful for the song, it was something Z believed that even if today was bad, tomorrow will be better. She was about to try to stand up again when some guy came down and helped her up. Before he could speak, she pushed him away. "I can handle myself." She said, picking herself off the ground.

Even in this weak state, Z never wanted to be viewed weak or have someone help her. She was stubborn that way, always have been. She used the wall to lean against for support. The worse wound would have to be the one on the back of her head because she was losing blood. "No one really, just some boys from my school that tease me, is all. Every guy has to deal with things on his own." She sighed, hoping that neither of the singer or this guy could tell that she was a girl because that would only make things harder. She still wore her sweat shirt, covering her small breast, making her look like any other guy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Broken and Beaten but not giving up(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus