Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Learning a New Language

So, this was kind of inspired by @MercyInReach's Penpal forum topic which you can find here (click me senpai ^///^) if you're interested.

But I wanted to apply the same kind of principle to this post. I know I for one want to learn many, many languages but don't have the time (or funds) to really commit to it on a full-time basis. Now I know it's cheeky to ask, but I thought maybe members of this wonderful community might be able to help people like myself learn their desired languages on an informal, irregular basis to suit both parties.

So I'm dividing this forum topic into two comment sections (figuratively). If you're looking to learn a new language fill in the form on the left. If you're able to teach a language, please fill in the form on the right, and the comment below. I'd recommend those wanting to learn a new language to contact those who can teach via PMs so you can discuss it in a bit more detail, whilst keeping this forum's comments neat and tidy.

LOOKING TO LEARN
⚪ Languages I want to learn: (German, Russian, Etc.)
⚪ Days I'm available for lessons: (Every Monday, Etc.)
⚪ Preferred lesson platform: (RPR, Discord, Emails, Etc.)
⚪ Additional Information: (Anything else we should know)
LOOKING TO TEACH
⚫ Languages I can teach: (French, Spanish, Etc.)
⚫ Days I'm available for lessons: (7th of every month, Etc.)
⚫ Preferred lesson platform: (RPR, Discord, Emails, Etc.)
⚫ Additional Information: (Anything else we should know)

Anyway, I don't know if this forum will be all that popular or well used, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Hope you're all having a good day!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Learning a New Language

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus