Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » oh gosh look who showed up

phoneus

hi!!! my name's phoneus and i have 3 (major) characters, all related to eachother. i guess i'l add more later.
also, i'm probably supposed to be talking about myself or something but im dumb so no?? but i dont bite so if you have questions yeah!!
skelequest

please can i kiss ronni y/n this is a very important inquiry please respond
Welcome Phoneus! Hope you enjoy your time on RPR! And trust me you'll add a ton of characters, it's always fun once you get started!
phoneus Topic Starter

Rubix wrote:
Welcome Phoneus! Hope you enjoy your time on RPR! And trust me you'll add a ton of characters, it's always fun once you get started!
ahh thank u ;w;
phoneus Topic Starter

skelequest wrote:
please can i kiss ronni y/n this is a very important inquiry please respond
OK
Hi there Phoneus! I hope you're having a lot of fun and making loads of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR! I have questions! I always have questions!!

Coke/Pepsi?

Chocolate/Vanilla?

TV/Internet?

VHS/DVD?

ANSWER!

Also, really, welcome to RPR lol. I hope you'll hop into the forums and take a look around. This site has a great community full of wonderful and helpful people. Don't be afraid to be active!
Careful, Jinx will claw your eyes out.
phoneus Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hi there Phoneus! I hope you're having a lot of fun and making loads of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
thank you <3
Into-The-Unknown wrote:
yikes!
Highjinx wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I have questions! I always have questions!!

Coke/Pepsi?

Chocolate/Vanilla?

TV/Internet?

VHS/DVD?

ANSWER!

Also, really, welcome to RPR lol. I hope you'll hop into the forums and take a look around. This site has a great community full of wonderful and helpful people. Don't be afraid to be active!
uhhh... pepsi, chocolate, tv, dvd? :3
Into-The-Unknown wrote:

Lies and slander! XD

phoneus wrote:
uhhh... pepsi, chocolate, tv, dvd? :3

Good choices... good choices... *eyes suspiciously* lol j/k XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » oh gosh look who showed up

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus