Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Winter Treasure Hunt (CLOSED)

DorianM Topic Starter

DorianM wrote:

BUT to spice up things and thank everyone who participates in the game, a RAFFLE has been added for the participants!

Rules for the Raffle
this is on top of everything else, cause I am GM for this Dice Game and I CAN :D

All those who participated or will participate in the Dice Game (even briefly and unsuccessfully) are welcome to post a comment about how a game like this could be improved. For the ones who post, there will be a Raffle held at the very end (after all the other prizes have been won), via RPR dice roll also, and winner will receive an Enchanted Wardrobe!

Please note that I may use your suggestions to improve the game and I may use the game in the future, either for fun as now, or for a roleplay quest or campaign-like story.

Entrants:

1. Tusitala2017
2. Shadow-Ranger
3. Lucretire
4. Juls
5. Key-Blue
6. Crystaldragon126

and NOW the Enchanted Wardrobe goes to ...
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
DorianM Topic Starter

Definitely the big winner of this Winter Treasure Hunt, Tusitala2017 who made several suggestions on how to improve.

Lady Luck is clearly with you! :D
Thank you very much for your generosity and incredible creativity for hosting this!
Glad my suggestions are of use and can help improve the game's overall experience

Having lady Luck on my side certainly helped!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Winter Treasure Hunt (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus