Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey ;))

skelequest

hi i've been using rpr for a while now but i've never really used the forums!!
my name is pigeon and most of my characters are supernatural creatures, like angels and demons. i'm really open to rp and my main form of roleplaying is persona rp, which is best executed within a game, but i do para rp too!! :+) my main characters are liev and aitherios, a demon and an angel, and they're both not complicated at all ha

i like to read and breathe and that's basically the extent of my ooc interests
Well welcome Pigeon! You should totally check out the forums! It's a great place to get your feet wet and start exploring the public side of RPR, and what's even more fun is you're probably going to find someone who has a similar rp style! Supernatural characters are awesome, I have a few myself. :) Hope you enjoy RPR!
Hey there! Hope you're having fun here! There are loads of other passionate roleplayers, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome! Like Loki and Rubix said, there are just tons of players waiting for new people to wander into their enclosure.

Don't be shy! Go hop right into the forums. Sometimes the best way to get used to the water is just... jump lol. Don't be concerned that people might not like what you have to offer, there are thousands of players and more than thousands of characters. Someone will surely bite!

Welcome again!
Highjinx wrote:
Welcome! Like Loki and Rubix said, there are just tons of players waiting for new people to wander into their enclosure.

Don't be shy! Go hop right into the forums. Sometimes the best way to get used to the water is just... jump lol. Don't be concerned that people might not like what you have to offer, there are thousands of players and more than thousands of characters. Someone will surely bite!

Welcome again!

And if there are Piranhas in the water?
Into-The-Unknown wrote:
Highjinx wrote:

Welcome again!

And if there are Piranhas in the water?

Pray they are slow Piranhas and Skele is a fast swimmer? lol j/k j/k

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey ;))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus