Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Template ideas (in exchange for a template)

I kind of want to explore a bit more with my custom templates, try to challenge myself or at least make a new design, so I’m looking for people who has an idea for a template that I could try and make. It can either be based on an existing design where you just want some changes, it can be based on a drawing of a “layout” or you can try to describe it (:

It’s completely free, but I have the “rights” to the design, which means it will probably be the base of some other future templates I will be making, so it will not be exclusively made for you (: I think that’s a fair deal when i feel like I’m still practicing (even though I actually have the multimedia designer education) and since it’s free (:
nightmqre

I had the idea yesterday, but I didn't have a need to code the template myself.

What about trying to mimic a newspaper? (The type im thinking of is Old-timey newspapers, not the "magazine" layout). I think it'd be crazy what you might be able to do since I discovered the other day that you can remove AND replace the "Played by" so that it doesnt say "played by [name]" but can say "THE EVENING EXPRESS" instead.

I coded an example of that yesterday for my character: Just incase you don't understand what I mean!
Rogue-Scribe

I have to say I'm in awe of all you who have a crasp on the coding to make these wonderful styles! *bows down*
I was going to suggest a 1960's Hippy flowerchild/peace sign/psychedelia background style would be cool. There doesn't seem from my browsing that there is anything like this.
Milsen wrote:
I kind of want to explore a bit more with my custom templates, try to challenge myself or at least make a new design, so I’m looking for people who has an idea for a template that I could try and make. It can either be based on an existing design where you just want some changes, it can be based on a drawing of a “layout” or you can try to describe it (:

It’s completely free, but I have the “rights” to the design, which means it will probably be the base of some other future templates I will be making, so it will not be exclusively made for you (: I think that’s a fair deal when i feel like I’m still practicing (even though I actually have the multimedia designer education) and since it’s free (:

That's awesome how you write code! Man I wish I could do that D: I think a design with cartoons/drawings incorporated/one that looks like it's in a diary with cute little doodles in the margins of the lined paper would be cool :D That, or even a dark/more serious diary with one of those ribbon bookmarks.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Template ideas (in exchange for a template)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus