Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Goddess stuck in Tokyo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ary Fallenburg (played by Clumsylemon)

Ary was raised on the upper east side of New York City in the lap of luxury private car services, unlimited credit cards, fancy parties. She embodied the average teen socialite of the upper east side. However, unlike other eastside girls, very aspect of Mary's life was training to take over her mother Eris’s mantel as the Goddess of Chaos. Ary was trained in several martial arts specializing in the long pole and speaks 3 languages (English, Japanese, Greek).

One overcast Thursday Ary was leaving her upper east side preparatory school when her normal car was not there instead of the woman who had been her Nanny since birth was waiting for her. The woman quickly helped Ary in the car and took her straight to the airport.

Now Ary finds herself in Tokyo at an international boarding school arranged by her estranged father who refuses to talk to her since her presence will ruin his new happy family. Ary must navigate her new school, Hide her secret, and find out where her mother is

Polts:

#1 You are just the average spoiled boarding school kid. You have been interested in the new girl transferring into your class. What you don't know is that her father is the man your mother is marrying.

#2 You can feel that the new girl is the same as you meaning she is also a child of a god.
A: You work against her and are enemies
B: You can help her find her missing mother
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I’d like to do this and the second option sounds better to me
Sabrina (played anonymously)

I could totally do the 2nd one. Pm me if you want.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Goddess stuck in Tokyo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus