Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Splatoon 2 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Hello everyone this rp is a 1x1 rp and its based on the popular game,Splatoon . Its a third person shooter,similar to the fist one.

so what happens is your mission is to save Callie,a pop star who sings songs with her cousin,Marie. One day Callie goes missing and you have to face tons of challenges before you find her. SPOILER WARNING AHEAD: turns out,DJ Octavio warped her mind and now she and Octavio are the final boss. After you save the day,there is another challenge,you are agent 8,an Octarian who has to find agent 3,your first avatar from the first splatoon game,but he gets brainwashed and you have to fight him to save him.

my switch friend code if others want to play the game with me.

SW-4910-6159-0706
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, I'll do this. Seems quite interesting, and I've already played the game, just forgot some levels
JetStorm Topic Starter

Anyone else interested?
Yes... but I will need some help getting set up. I love both Splatoon games, and would not want to miss this opportunity.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Okay.
JetStorm Topic Starter

is there anyone else who would like to join?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Splatoon 2 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus