Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star wars multiple people Rp looking for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone, I'm new to Rp Repository but it looks fairly promising. I've been roleplaying for a very long time but I've never came across any great text based star wars roleplays. I'm looking for a fairly large group of people to participate in this project. The time period will be set very far past the sequels. Roles will be filled so first come first serve. Please give this a chance it has the potential to be amazing. May the force be with you.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello! I’ve had a Star Wars character in my brain for a while now, but I’ve been shy about getting her set up because I hadn’t seen much want for a SW Rp. If you’re still looking, please let me know! :D
I don't have a specific star wars character made, but I would love to draw one up! Reach out to me too! And let me know what roles are allowed and what the plot would be. I'd be happy to play as jedi, smuggler, starfighter, basically anything :)
Yeah, I don't have a Star Wars character made, but I would love to make one! Let me know too, if you still have any available spots!
Hello! I'm a HUGE fan of SW and I've been looking for a good roleplay for a long time. I've got a character up and ready to use!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star wars multiple people Rp looking for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus