Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Ongoing Inactiviness

I am not sure if any of my role play partners will read this, or care, since I really have been gone a while already, but... I've hit a big ditch in life at this very moment (or more like a valley of them), however I DO plan to return. When I do, I will try to PM my partners and ask if they still want to continue RPs, or they could let me know now by writing to me (although it I understand if later it changes, if I am gone for too long).
Anyhow, have a nice day, week and upcoming new month!
Spy

Good luck with sorting everything out! I'll be here, so take all the time you need.

On a related note, I'm rather hurt that you think I wouldn't care. I always care.
Oh dear, I hope everything will be okay for you soon. Don't you worry about a thing, I can keep on waiting and I never stopped caring either!
Whatever it is, I hope you can fix all the problems that are currently rising up :) get out of that valley, it doesn't sound like a good one! xD
Sadrain Topic Starter

Well, I couldn't know if you would read this, Spy, but of course I am happy to know you care, so thank you all for the replies and well wishes. Thoughts/ideas are fumbling 'round my head so who knows, maybe some replies will come out relatively soon enough.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Ongoing Inactiviness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus