Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Siren's School of Magic (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've had a bit of trouble finding roleplay partners for magical schools, so I just decided to make my own. Find the group to join here!

Welcome to Siren's School of Magic, where all races, species, and ages can come together to learn the extent of their magic! You can be a teacher or a student. All that's needed is a tiny pinch of magic and a bit of a thirst for adventure, and you are well on your way.

Along the way, you may meet friends or foe. Who knows where everyone's loyalties lie...

Classes you can participate in:
- Dueling (required at 6th)
- Magic Tech/Engineering
- Defence (required at 5th)
- English
- Break (required at 3rd)
- Math
- History (required at 2nd)
- Science/Potions

In addition, you can join the following clubs:
- Newspaper
- Theatre
- Games
- Experimental Magic
- Broomstick Races
- Non-magical Sports

Someone's schedule would be like this:
-(Option 1)
-History
-Break
-Lunch
-Defence
-Dueling
-(Option 2)
-Clubs

With that out of the way, let me list off who is a teacher and who is a student.

Principal: Ms. Siren
Vice Principal: Ms. Cino Einstein
Nurse: Ms. Mia
Dueling: Ms. Eldreanore
Defence: Mr. Grimm
Magic Tech: Mr. Laluive
English: (NEEDED)
History: Ms. Siren
Science: Ms. Cino Einstein
Math: (NEEDED)

Theatre:
Newspaper:
Games:
Experimental Magic:
Broomstick Races:
Non-Magical Sports:

Students:
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Hello
"Hello?"
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- Topic Starter

xXPastel_Milk112103X wrote:
"Hello?"
Hello! If you want to join, please fill out an application to join here! You can even Have more than one character as long as you fill out a separate form.

Have fun in Siren's School of Magic!
Ehm.. hello..? Hi! Uh- yes I’m.. new? To start things off I- just joined this website. I’ve been itching to roleplay but I have- no idea what I’m doing.. no idea about applications or- how to even start roleplay.. I would just like to know how to join you? If that’s even possible?
Hey! I would love to join, but I wasn’t sure if there were still places. So, I’m wondering if it’s possible for me join?

Love and snowflakes,
Jencey :)

lynnthepumpkin wrote:
Ehm.. hello..? Hi! Uh- yes I’m.. new? To start things off I- just joined this website. I’ve been itching to roleplay but I have- no idea what I’m doing.. no idea about applications or- how to even start roleplay.. I would just like to know how to join you? If that’s even possible?
Of course! I'll send you a PM with directions. See ya there. ^v^

Jence wrote:
Hey! I would love to join, but I wasn’t sure if there were still places. So, I’m wondering if it’s possible for me join?

Love and snowflakes,
Jencey :)
Anyone can join at any time considering the fact that this is supposed to be a school. For teachers, English and Math classes are open. Thanks!
Can I Join?

Glitchou wrote:
Can I Join?
Of course! Just click this link and put in an application.

And please don't put in a required class as an optional class.
Hello everyone. I would like to join this rp, but unfortunatly I've never role played before. How do I start? Do I just jump in on the conversation?

AnimeAiDeus wrote:
Hello everyone. I would like to join this rp, but unfortunatly I've never role played before. How do I start? Do I just jump in on the conversation?
You can click the link that has been added numerous times and click 'Join', then fill out the application there.
Remora Entran (played anonymously)

Hey, is it too late to join in?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Siren's School of Magic (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus