Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Secret Sparks (FxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

June Reyes (played anonymously)

This is based on a fanfiction I read oh so long ago. It was never finished, and I was super salty about it but I went back and read it again out of spite and now I want to make my own version of it as an rp.

—————————-———————————————

In New York City, life is as it should be for Y/C. Normal. Normal-ish at the very least. However, in an unfortunate turn of events all starting from a Halloween party before it quickly did a 180, and turning into a terrorist attack. Y/C runs into one of New York’s sort of famous heroes, Spark Plug. Who was supposed to defuse a bomb in the terrorist attack, but due to misgiven information arrived at the wrong place at the wrong time. She saves Y/C, he ends up going for questioning due to some protocol- apparently there was some light teasing and joking and maybe flirting?- Y/C sort of meet the team she’s apart of which he didn’t actually know she had one in the first place but that didn’t matter at the time- got a ride home by dragon, and everything went back to normal!

Until the Sparky hero found herself knocking on the window of your apartment.

————————————————————————

A little confusion, but I can explain it more if your interested.

Some rules now-

I’m fine with any length for responses, but as a minimum it must be at least three sentences.

I don’t do anything over 18+. Aka, no smut/lemon/lime/ anything to do with sex. Or like sexual assault. Just ask me about something if your not sure it’s okay. I’m Asexual, and it makes me really uncomfortable. I’m fine with flirty shit that implies that. But please keep it to implies.

I want this to be sort of long term, but we’ll see how it plays out in rps.

FxM. Intentions are for it to be a slow burn, with small adorable scenes that slowly bring June and Y/C closer together until their feels are like “****I like them more then friends.” or “**** I like them more then teasing.” Or “**** my emotions I didn’t think I had.” Overall, just “**** I fell for a superhero who can’t share any details on her life because people might come after me for knowing or she endangers her family and why am I in love with someone I don’t really know??”

RP either starts during the Halloween party turned terrorist attack, or whenever June comes knocking at the window to- “let me in. Let me INnNNnNNNnnNnnNNnn!”

June has lots of strong language so be warned I guess.

Probably should put that Y/C is a civilian, but they are allowed to eventually gain powers if you so desire.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

im new here so dont know what to do but i am building something better than this
June Reyes (played anonymously) Topic Starter

royaloneveer wrote:
im new here so dont know what to do but i am building something better than this

Um... okay? Don’t know why you’re telling me this.
Jamie Miller (played by Mittirangi)

I've got Jamie here if he'll suit? It could all start just as his powers are manifesting?
June Reyes (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Jamie Miller wrote:
I've got Jamie here if he'll suit? It could all start just as his powers are manifesting?
Yeah! We can talk more in PMs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Secret Sparks (FxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus