Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stars Wars: The Omnitrix (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The bartender nodded and got to work making a few drinks. Once they were done he handed them out. Jackie eyed her cup. Alcohol was poisonous to Thermosians. Even if she was technically a Pyronite, she didn't trust it. "Want mine, Tragir?" She asked.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

Having quickly drunk his Tragir enthusiastically went for Jackie's at her offer. As Jackie grabbed it the glass quickly heated and as Tragir took it the fluid ignited. Resisting the hot glass with his thick skin he shrugged and blew it out before swallowing the once burning beverage.
"Tastes like burnt rubber." Nefei cocks an eyebrow at the strange pair.
"Quiet the. Crew?" He says going down his drink. But we can catch up later." He says putting a small holoprojector on the counter. An image of a some chunked stones with a volcanic texture come up and then a metal box forms around them.
"Minerals?" Nadar asks.
"In a matter of speaking. It's a rare phosphorus mineral gotten from the molten cores of solar wind hit meteors. Extremely rare given how they form."
"And their purpose?"
"Not quiet sure. Either some very good material or cosmetic. My 'employer' would like them for their collection I believe."
"Mysterious. So why do you need me for this?"
"Cause it's not exactly in an easy to get to spot. There's a total of four crates. Small size and easy to transport." He says raising his hand about three feet off the ground. Problem is they're in a Trade Federation station."

Jackie leaned over to Tragir. "Trade federation are those dudes with the really long heads and robots right?" She asked quietly. After first arriving and spending some time in this universe, Jackie was approached by the Banking clan who'd offered to pay a good deal of money for the Omnitrix after they'd heard of it, though for several reason Jackie turned it down. Mainly because it wasn't for sale, but also because the Omnitrix was effectively part of her biology at this point.

"That would be them." Nefei perks in. He cocks an eyebrow at Jackie's flaming form. "Not from around here I take it?" Before he can get a abswer he shrugs. "None of my business though.The Trade Federation are the main body for trade and resources in the galaxy. Strangely enough they form the backbone of the Separatist military as I hear but politics aren't really my thing." Nadar taps the counter. "Right right." Nefei rolls his eyes. "Currently held in a Lucrehulk-class Cargo Freighter in a small offshoot system in neutral space. The coordinates are on here." He puts down a small data chip. "I don't care how you get it just don't tie it back to me and get the product." Nadar crosses their arms.
"This is awfully risky and illegal. What's the pay ratio?"
"I take twenty percent of half a million credits should this work out." Tragir grins at the size of the payment.
"Fifteen and you have a deal." Nadar adds.
"Oh come on." Nefei says with a pout. "Aren't we friends?"
"Which is why I'm gonna take up this job at all." Nefei grins and leans back.
"Always were a silver tongue. Fine." With that Nadar takes up the data chip and holoprojector. "All data is on that. A rendezvous will be determined once the asset is obtained. This'll make us very wealthy my friend." Nadar gets up and Tragir takes note of others around looking over. He tenses his muscles and growls at them adverting their eyes as the deal was made.

Through out the whole interaction Jackie tried to look tough. Given she was on fire that wasn't hard to pull off. "That was easy." Jackie said as they left. "So what's Lukrehulk ship, and think maybe I could trick them into letting us on board if I tell them I changed my mind about them being the Omnitrix off of me?" She asked as they headed back to the ship.

"I wouldn't find that wise." Nadar says as they raise a finger to their helmet and hushed Jackie as they made their way back. Kedro got some fuel in the meantime so by the time the group returned they could pay their fee and leave. When back Nadar broke the mission down to everyone. When inside Nadar briefs everyone once Kedro detaches from the station and sets their course to move away.

With everyone gathered around a table in a crew room they shared thoughts.
"You want us to rob a Trade Federation Lucrehulk? How in the name of this ship are you gonna pull that off?" Kedro asks sitting back in his chair.
"With that." Nadar points to the Omnitrix.

"Lukrehulk?" Server spoke up. "Big-ass ship used by the Nemoidians, Trade Federation, and Separatists." Sheta explained. "Normally they're cargo ships, but lately Seppies and the Trade Federation have been using them for troop transport and as command ships." She added. "So I assume I turn into Surgeburst or Specter, sneak on and let you guys in?" Jackie asked. "OOOOOH! NO! Gigantile or Shellstrike! Don't blaster bolts bounce off Arburian Pelarota shells?" Jackie asked. Server shrugged. "Ar whats?" Sheta asked. "Y'know that big round and yellow alien you guys found me as." Jackie said.

"I'm afraid it won't be that flashy." Nadar interjects. "You told me earlier that, that device of yours copies DNA to mimic a species? If so then we shall be able to sneak on right under their noses." Kedro looks wide eyed.
"You want to infiltrate their ship? In what? This?" He taps the wall of his ship. "I have my doubts they'll let a ship like this in without some magic on your part."
"That's where we need to move onto a second aspect of this plan. You see first before infiltrating we need to acquire appropriate disguises. One of which will involve a shipyard on Cato Neimoidia to steal a shuttle, as well as the DNA for Jackies form." Nadar explains this having seemingly already thought it out.

Jackie blinked. "Uh.... problem." She said. "The Omnitrix can sample DNA from other aliens but I dunno how to it into that sampling mode." Jackie said looking at the Omnitrix. "Simple. Lemme see." Server said, before Jackie held her hand out. Server turned the face of the Omnitrix several times before it let out a loud bleep and the face slowly spun a sit turned yellow. "Cool." Jackie said. "Unidentified dna detected." The Omnitrix suddenly said. "Holy crap this thing can talk!" Jackie yelped. "Is it talking about us?" Sheta asked, before the Omnitrix's face popped up and a yellow light came from it, running up and down both Sheta and Kedro, before popping back down. "DNA samples cataloged." The Omnitrix said.

32 examined the feature as it scanned their compatriots.
"Fascinating. The device seems to able retrieve samples simply from a molecular scan." The group look to 32 surprised. Few expected him, an assassin droid to spit out such a comment.
"Smart and a killer. Glad he's with us." Tragir laughs.
"I'm designed to be able to adapt and situate myself into a mass number of situations. Intellect is crucial to adaptability." He adds.
"So you can now turn into us?" Kedro asks. "Care to show us?"

"Well the Omnitrix was made by the smartest race in our galaxy, and more specifically by the smartest individual form oru galaxy, and possibly ofur others. He is also responsible for the existance of the Galvanic Me-" Server began. "Yeah yeah we get it. Azmuth's smart. You keep rambling about that any time something cool with the Omnitrix comes up." Jackie interrupted.

"Yeah, I wanna see how that fancy watch does me." Sheta spoke up. "Well not you but your species" Jackie said, looking through the aliens. "So what kinda powers do you guys got?" Jackie asked.

Kedro cocks an eyebrow.
"Powers? Like what we can naturally do?" He gets a nod in return. "We Zabrak don't have anything overly genetically unique about our characteristics. Nothing like that ball thing or fire thing you have. Apart from our natural immunities and such like all species." Kedro explains given their lack of real 'abilities' in a matter of speaking that would appeal.

"I mean, if they get they're horns out long enough I'd bet money those things be deadly." Sheta interjected. "As for togruta, aside from naturally pointy teeth, slightly heightened senses compared to humans, and echolocation, nothing too special." Sheta explained. "Oh." Jackie said. "That's boring." She grumbled. "Well it's not like every species evolves on a star, or comes from an environment where being able to digest anything and convert into plasma is necessary." Server said.

Jackie stopped on the Zabrack icon and pressed the dial down. There was a flash and Jackie was now a Zabrack. As with most of her aliens, Jakcie's outfit shifted into a body suit. The Omnitrix was on her upper left arm. Unlike most Zabracks she lacked the facial tattoos, and also had hair which her horns were poking out from. "Well this feels boring." She said.

Kedro circles and looks Jackie over inquisitively.
"Well you surely look better than before. Quiet the improvement." He runs a finger over her horns. "I imagine those Kaminoins would kill for this. Then again hard to think of who wouldn't."
"How well can you act?" 32 asks with several lights blinking as he processes the situation.

Jackie shrugged. "I dunno. Every time I've turned into an alien I hadn't needed to act. I just looked for the nearest bad guy to punch out." She explained. "Well you're gonna have to learn fast, Spikes." Sheta said. "So when we heading out boss?" Sheta asked, turning her attention to Nadar.

Nadar stood up and activated a hologram of a Separatist shuttle maintenance station on Cato Neimoidia.
"Well as I said this is a two part operation. The first part involves us getting a Separatist shuttle from this station on Cato Neimoidia."
"And how do you propose we do that?" Kedro asks looking over the hologram.
"Through a small interception team. It'll consist of myself, Jackie, Sheta and 32. We will shall land outside the bridge city to the East here." As this is said the hologram zooms out revealing the station to be on a large outcropping from inside a mountain attached to one of the planets many mountain like pillars. A red dot appeared across massive ravine with numerous long vine like roots connecting it to the main pillar and out of sight of the station. "Here Kedro ill drop us off and we'll make our way across these connections and sneak into the station down the cliff side. One inside we'll require Neimoidian D.N.A. and steal a shuttle. To avoid suspicion we'll need to take the authorization codes for it and log the ship out. This'll prevent any way of warning getting out before the mission is done." Nadar goes over this in great detail.

"Sounds easy enough." Sheta said. "Guessing me and 32 are on Ship duty, and your and Jackie are on DNA Duty?" Sheta asked.

"Exactly. Once we split up we'll need to act quickly to remove the ship before they catch on. It thankfully has a hyperdive so we can head to the carrier immediately. 32 should be able to forge some documents once we steal a data pad from one of the officers at the station."
"What about the rest of us?" Tragir adds sounding disappointed.
"You'll all remain on the ship out of scanner range. We'll need you on hand in case we can't get out on the shuttle. The schematics for the ship including docking stations are here." Nadars hands Kedro a holopod. "If I contact you for evac we'll need a quick escape so keep that ready."
"On it boss." Kedro gives a finger gun.
"Boring." Tragir sighs and slumps into his chair being ignored by the others.

Jackie nodded. "So when we getting started?" Jackie asked.

Kedro starts to head out.
"Given where we are I'd say we'll be at our landing zone in about four hours. Five depending on atmospheric turbulence." He says wandering out to prepare the hyper drive from the cockpit. 32 follows along with stilted movements..

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stars Wars: The Omnitrix (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus