Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP for new/neglected chars, fantasy/sci (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Things I'm interested in: fantasy, violence, horror, adventure, quests, mysteries, something more light and filled with humor, I'm pretty flexible

Alright, so I've got a variety characters that need to be developed. As far as ideas for plots, I'd prefer to talk to a potential partner and think of ideas after seeing what characters you have to offer. That way we can come up with something together.

I'm interested in mostly one on ones but sometimes join group roleplays.

Most of my characters are fantasy based but I can branch out to other settings, and am trying to. I will let you know that I am not much into romance and don't do smut. I'm cool with FTB, and with mature themes. I prefer the romance to come about naturally, like a slow burn kind of thing, if it does happen.

I am fine with adventure, mystery, horror, a dungeon crawl, something medieval to modern to futuristic.

I type out a few paragraphs at a time depending on the rp and what I have to work with.

If you post less than a paragraph I'm not interested. I always rp in third person, past tense.

I might post back at you in a few hours or take a couple weeks. My life is busy and I keep odd hours. It just depends on my schedule, my muse, how many other rps I have going, etc. I usually post back in a few days.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these characters, you can reply here or message me. I'm on Discord but only give out my username to people after I've talked with them for a bit. I'm flexible when it comes to short or long term, free form or some dice, genre, etc.

Erilyn.

Erilyn is a noble born dark elf, a fighter and a cleric. She worships Shar, and is in a D&D setting but I can adapt her to other medieval fantasy settings. She is neutral evil, and works as a mercenary, assassin and could go on quests and dungeon crawls with evil parties who need a healer, a fighter or both.
0ku1o3r.jpg

Jinx is a wolf with some magical abilities I still need to develop. She's only been in a couple of roleplays and they have stalled for now. She is very biased against humans and dogs, but perhaps a human or humanoid could win her trust? Or if you have a wolf or other animal character, I'd like to hear any ideas you might have. Jinx can trip people and disguise herself as another animal as long as it's similar enough in size and shape. Maybe she could team up with some other wolves or animals to drive humans off her territory? Maybe your character is a human or humanoid and wants to make friends for whatever reason? I'm fine with Jinx being in a pack, and we can both play members of the pack, or with her becoming part of one, as well. Jinx is a neutral character, just looking out for herself and her pack, if she has one.

3JIrrVH.png

Maeror is a dark fae creature, a Shadowfiend. She is an original species created by a user on this site named Stormie. Maeror is neutral evil. She sees mortals as toys, something to use for her own ends. Maeror feeds on sadness, misery, grief, any kind of sad and negative emotion. She basks in it like a flower does in the sun. The fiend also has some powers with telekinesis, influencing mortals emotions and even manipulating their actions. This depends on a lot of factors, like how vulnerable her victim is, how stubborn they are, and how much energy she has at the time. I always do my best to word my posts so that the other player can decide to what extent their character is manipulated, if at all. Maeror is sometimes summoned by a magic user on the material plane, it takes powerful magic to bring her here from her home realm of the Nether.
cOrW96Z.png

Ruvaen is pretty much an ecological terrorist. He wages attacks against orcs and humans that are careless in regard to the environment. He has a dark past that has made him twisted and bitter. I've only had one roleplay that kept going with this poor guy, and he has softened in that rp but I'd like to get more development out of him. Ruvaen is lawful neutral though he veers toward neutral evil at times in that he doesn't care if he burns down a village full of humans, even if just a fraction of them committed a transgression. The same with orcs. The women and children will just bring about and become more short-lived creatures with no respect for the living, so why should he let them live? Ruvaen is a shapeshifter, most of his energies are channeled into that, but he does have other spells available.
pGkuYcw.jpg

Xefi is another original species. She is one of the Zedrakai, sometimes called Draks, created by Warlocke. Xefi is a character with a tragic past, her homeworld was destroyed and the transport of the species resulted in them being scattered, injured, having their abilities diluted, or sometimes not surviving the trip at all. Xefi came to in a strange, unfriendly world next to the body of her mother. She is long-lived, and has picked up a variety of skills that makes her useful. She is very tranquil and calm, good with animals, gardening, cooking, tinkering, making clothes, and healing. She is a pacifist and would not hurt anyone unless she had to in order to protect an innocent. I've adapted Xefi for a sci fi setting, and even though I'm unfamiliar with it I'd be willing to jump in! I am always willing to roleplay her in a medieval fantasy setting as well.

hkiqR8Y.png

And lastly comes Zanril.. He's a half-orc and a barbarian sorcerer, and his appearance comes across as that of any other half-orc. There is a ring on one of his hands that cast a glamour to hide his horns and tail. Zanril is a tanarukk, he has been under fiendish influence since before birth. Having always been different, he left his tribe to explore his abilities, returned and took over. Since then he has become a warlord. Zanril has amassed more forces, land and supplies and fancies himself an emperor. He leans toward excess in all areas of his life, thinking he deserves every bit of luxury he can get his hands on. He's lawful evil, does the bidding of the devils who granted him his powers, and will let nothing stand in the way of his goals.
8kektsd.png
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sovereign (played by ISovereignI)

I like the sounds of what you have going here! I'd be interested in setting something enriching up with ya.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP for new/neglected chars, fantasy/sci (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus