Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Even the Darkness Needs Rest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adelia (played by North-Wood)

I know I have kinda disappeared for a bit. I have not played miss Adie for a while and I was wondering if anyone was interested.

In other words: who wants to force the Archangel of Death to take a break for once? Warning: I like to use language.

Ideas:
Arcane or Orthelio (or another reaper whom was there when the Grim Reaper led) uses a particular drug, drink, or movement to make her tired an suggestive, allowing them to make her calm down. Or maybe a message she cannot fight.

An angelic sibling forces her to relax. Maybe they pin her down by locking their wings over hers, or any other way. Or uses the ideas from above. Or maybe a message.

A friend does any of the suggested from the other ideas.

Also, Leo will have to be relaxed as well, cause he will instinctively fight in Adelia's defense.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Adelia (played by North-Wood) Topic Starter

Bump. Still looking.
Shadeslayer45

does this have to mainly be angels or stuff along that line or can it be say a human with a certain item because if so id be willing to give this a try
Adelia (played by North-Wood) Topic Starter

It can be a human with a certain item.
Would a fellow death-alligned entity be acceptable? I may not be... familiar to her, but I do like to wander and often need some form of leisure time myself. I would hope I could recognize another creature-of-divinity who needs a rest while on my explorations.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Even the Darkness Needs Rest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus