Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » World where masks are required to be wor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I'm new here, but I've got an idea for a romance role play.

It's mid 2000's, The main characters live in a world were, starting at the age of three you must wear a mask, or be cast out. Vanity is a crime in this world, so the government forces everyone to wear masks. The two main characters are sent to a prison or camp of sorts, after speaking their desire to not wear their masks.
This camp/prison is cruel, keeping the characters (and others) in cages, often sharing the small cage with one other person. Feeding them once a day, and making them believe that the masks are needed to live a happy normal life.
While your character will have only been sent there, mine will have been there for a month or two, she would wear her mask everyday, and refuse to take it off, while you can choose if your character wears his/her mask or not.

It might be a dumb idea but I think it might be interesting, and we can always change some aspects of the story. Thanks for reading!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

It sounds like fun hit me up so we can discuss things further
IcedKoi

Would The Executioner work for you? Or maybe The Breather?
This sounds like so much fun! I actually already have a character named Zon that has a mask that I have never used before! This sounds like a perfect plot for him! I know he would not feel so alone if everyone had a mask too! Zon is such a hopeless romantic too, bless his heart.

I think that it is very interesting that it is the government is enforcing this and I would love to explore the plot more with you! It is not a dumb idea at all! I believe that it has potential! Worldbuilding is so much fun, gaaah! XD

(I am new to this site so I am not sure how this all works but if you are interested in roleplaying with me, please let me know!)
FrootNoots Topic Starter

IcedKoi wrote:

Hi! Yes, either one would work. It's up to you!
IcedKoi

FrootNoots wrote:
IcedKoi wrote:

Hi! Yes, either one would work. It's up to you!

Awesome! Can you private message me? I'll use The Executioner! He has more of a reason to go to jail!
This seems interesting, would my Ramoth character work? I don't have a mask for her but i can add one for this
FrootNoots Topic Starter

Elisora wrote:
This seems interesting, would my Ramoth character work? I don't have a mask for her but i can add one for this

Yes! private message me and we can discuss.
This would actually be quite fun!
I’d probably be interested; shoot me a pm, yes?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » World where masks are required to be wor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus