Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » F x F modern romance w/ magic (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Amaretta (played by UnsureNews)

Okay so I'm looking to do a female to female romance rp. The setting would be modern times, but with magic. I'm hoping for a long term rp as I'd like the relationship to come around slowly.

Although we can definitely change this, my suggestion for a plot starter would be that your character would A) be unable to use magic and is saved from a gang attack by Amaretta or B) is able to use magic well and ends up saving Amaretta from a supernatural attack.

Anyway I'm open to ideas. If you're interested please shoot me a message and we'll take it from there.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, I'm new to this whole rp thing but I find this one really interesting, and I really wanna try this out with you. I also really like plot starter A, i think my character Lili would be a perfect match :)
Count me in with Sallie Olympus
Lilith (played by respiring)

I believe that I would be fitting for the situation B if you want to give it a try, it sounds interesting
I'd love to do this with you for the second starter, it seems like it'll be fun.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » F x F modern romance w/ magic (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus