Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Okay so i found this really cool game and wanted to do an RP on it,its called Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. (For Nintendo Switch only) and its basically it takes place in Zelda's timeline in the kingdom of Hyrule ...However,Ganon possessed the guardians of divine beasts,turning them against Hyrule. King Rhoam and the champions were killed,the castle town was destroyed,the village was nothing but rubble and the townsfolk are dead,and Link severely wounded...

This is where our story takes place,I currently have Prince Sidon as my main character that I'll be using,I'm looking for someone to play as link,if anyone would be willing. This is a 1X1 RP,it requires PM. (Sorry I can't DM anyone...can't have discord)

If we want romance...i prefer MxM

...so thats it for me.

I also made a group,its called Legand of zelda,just hit me up and we can start an rp...just gotta make a few chats first.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

JetStorm Topic Starter

anyone?
Bombsqwad14

I would like to rp but I haven't been keeping upt with LoZ much anymore and I don't have a switch for the game... Sorry

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus